Chapter 27

"You're sick, Yoonhee!" The man yelled with all of his might.

"I'm not! I just love my son! It's not wrong!" The woman yelled back.

"Our son! And yes it is fucking wrong!!"

It was the first time for Yoongi to witness his father being this furious. Not only toward his wife, but also toward himself. How could he didn't realize that his only son was not only getting beaten physically but also getting harassed sexually by his own mother?

His own wife?!

Everytime he asked Yoongi when he saw a lot of bruises all over his face or body, the boy said that he was just crossing into a fight with his friends at school.

Instead of asking if it was true, he scolded him for being a useless child and told him to stop rebelling.

That happened for the past four years. It took him four freaking years to finally acknowledged the shits that were happening inside his own damn house.

He thought that it was a good thing that this time, his project was turned down by his former affiliate. He thought that maybe he could finally have some quality time with his family since he didn't have much work to do.

Yet, what he found out was shit that instantly made him felt like a total failure.

He failed to protect his family. He failed to protect his only child. His innocent and delicate son. Where was he when the twelve year old boy was crying for help?

Now that he's sixteen his cry had turned into a silent screaming, because he started losing his hope to the point where he wished he was never been born to this world.

"I'm going to file a divorce note, and I'm taking Yoongi with me." The man stated sternly.

"What? No. No. You can divorce me but you can't take him away from me." She scoffed before she laughed like a maniac.

"How can I even married a sick woman like you?" He mumbled softly as he looked at the person whom he used to consider as a lovable wife with sorrowful eyes.

"I'm not sick you fucking bastard! Don't you dare taking him from me! He's my son!!!" She started yelling, glaring at her husband with full anger.

"Not anymore." He said before he turned around and walked away because the scene was just too hurtful for him.

"No! Please! I can't live without him!!" She cried this time but he just ignored it cause it was probably just an act. Like how she acted all normal in front of him this past seventeen years.

She started yelling awful words and rambling about shit that other sane people would probably never understand while Yoongi's father walked out of the room to get the boy who was hiding behind the door the entire scenario.

"Come on Yoongi, we need to go─"

BANG!

Yoongi's eyes grew wider the moment he turned around because a lifeless body filling his entire sight. A woman, lying on the floor with a gun still stuck on her right hand while blood started streaming down from her head.

Yoongi could never forget the scene where a pool of a thick red liquid surrounding his mother's body that was lying pathetically on the wooden floor. The mother that he hates so much. The mother who claimed to love him but ruined him instead.

Now that she's gone, he felt nothing but glad. Finally, he could breathe without his chest feeling too tight. Finally, he's free from all of those ties.