Chapter 6

I pressed the button to close the elevator door before I leaned myself against the cold steel wall. When I looked down, I realized that I haven't tied my shoes properly. So I put my bag down as I squatted and fix it.

The elevator had only went one floor down when I heard a ding and the door slightly opened. On the other side, a guy with a broken white turtle neck shirt underneath his brown coat with a suitcase was staring at his book before he realized that the elevator door had opened.

I just gave him a slight nod as I stood up when he finally entered the elevator and pressed the button for the basement floor. I lingered my eyes on him for a brief moment as I admired his style. He dressed very neatly, simple yet elegant with those Burberry coat and Gucci shoes.

Wait, since when I started to recognize such fancy things in just a minute? Maybe because all of the people who lives in this building is freaking rich? Also Yoongi always bought me those kinds of fancy stuff all the time. I just need to get used to it.

I averted my gaze and took a glance at my wrist watch. Then I realized that I only had fifteen minutes before my first class begun.

A moment later the elevator reached the ground floor and I stepped out hurriedly as soon as the door opened. Once I was ready to walk away, the guy took me by the wrist, causing me jumped a little before I turned around and gave him a puzzled look.

"You left your bag." He said as he picked it up and handed it to me.

"Oh thankyou." I said before I took it and then bowed my head a bit.

Such an old lady, Kaia. I snorted at myself silently.

"No problem." He said as he smiled at me and I saw his dimples popped on his face, right before the elevator door shut closed.

He's kinda cute.

I shook my head the next second I remember that I didn't have so much time. I hurriedly turned my heels and slung my bag on my shoulder as I fastened my footsteps.

~~~

It was him. I'm pretty sure it was him. The one who picked up my bag in the elevator this morning. But what is he doing in here? Wait, don't tell me...

"Good afternoon class. My name is Jung Hoseok, and I will be the substitute lecturer for this semester." He threw a smile to the entire class and the girls immediately melted as soon as his dimples popped out.

Damn. Is he a sun?

I startled a bit when I saw him accidentally staring at me as his smile still plastered on his bright face. I averted my gaze to my desk and busy  pretending to flip the pages of my textbook. Wait, why I looked away tho?

The lesson was just began about twenty five minutes ago. Just like the other students, I was busy copying Mr. Jung's lesson from the chalkboard to my notebook. A moment later I felt my phone vibrated on my bag. I tried to ignore it but it kept buzzing for five minutes straight.

I pulled it out, intended to turn it off when I saw there was 7 missed calls and 4 text messages. All from the same number. I opened the text as I clucked my tongue, annoyed.

[MYG] 6.26PM
Pick up

[MYG] 6.29PM
Where r u

[MYG] 6.33PM
I said pick up bitch

[MYG] 6.39PM
Fuck it Kaia stop pissing me off!