Chapter 13

I tried to open my eyes when I heard a beep sound coming from my front door before it was opened by the guy who brought me home.

I had my arms clung around his neck as I rested my head on his shoulder because I struggled to lift it. I took a deep breath and I smell a familiar scents in my nostrils.

"Hoseok...?" I mumbled on his neck.

"Yeah, hang in there I'm going to put you in your bed." He said as he carried me to my bedroom.

He dropped my bag on the floor before he bent down above the bed as he putting me down carefully. I still had my arms around his neck when he tried to get up and detangled himself away from me.

I didn't know why but I bet the alcohol had taken over me and I refused to let him go. So I pulled him closer instead, causing him to fell on top of my body.

"K-kaia what are you doing?" He sounded so confused as he tried his second attempt to get away from me.

"Don't lea─ve" I hiccuped.

"But I have to, I'm sorry." He grabbed my arms and pulled it away from his neck.

The dim light that peered through the curtain shadowing over his face as his eyes were slightly sparkling. I dropped my gaze to his pointed nose and then his lips. The sight of it made me quickly grabbed him by the collar and crashed my lips onto his. It felt so soft that I couldn't stop myself for kissing him a bit longer.

"Kaia this isn't right─" He pulled back but I cut him off by kissing him again.

"You're drunk." He pulled away as he frowned.

"I know." I said non-chalantly as I pulled him back into the kiss.

He just remained silence and didn't flinch, but a minute later his hands slowly reached for my neck and then moved his lips as he kissed me back. I moaned slightly when I felt his tongue brushing over my bottom lip.

Soon enough the make out session increased the heat and the tension between us. The next thing we did was getting rid of each other's clothes and threw it away as fast as we could as if they were completely useless.

I was tugging on his hair roughly when he held one of his hands out to turn on the lamp on the nightstand beside the bed. I grabbed his hand quickly to stop him as I broke the kiss cause I didn't really want him to see my body.

"No, don't turn it on." I breathed heavily.

"Is it okay? I mean we, doing this?" He asked hesitantly and I nodded immediately since I didn't want to waste any more time.

He trailed kisses along my neck, causing me moaned everytime he found my sweet spots. He took off my bra before taking my breast into his palm as he massaged it.

I could feel his hardened member brushing against my tight so I slipped my hand inside his pants and gaining a grunt from him.

"Shit." He grunted under his breath.

He quickly unbuckled his pants and freed his member in front of me. The sight of him could easily turned me on and I desperately needed him inside me as I stared at him with eyes full of lust.

After he pulled my underwear down, I spread my legs and then he positioned himself in between them. He kissed my lips softly before he slammed into me slowly.

I gasped as soon as I felt him inside me, filling me up completely as I enjoyed the amount of pleasure he gave me because I've been feeling empty for the past few weeks.

He moved himself in and out of my hole, enough to turn me into a moaning mess underneath him. He intertwined his fingers with mine as he fastened his pace.

Our moan was muddled in the air, echoing under the heated dim room as his thrusts getting faster and deeper the moment he pulled my legs and wrapped them around his hips, sending me over the edge.

A few more thrusts from him and I could sense a familiar feeling inside my stomach. My legs were trembling around his hips as my head was tilted backwards. I moaned in pleasure before my legs dropped on the bed lifelessly after I reached my climax.

He thrusted a few more times inside me before he pulled out and started jerking off. He let out a throaty moan before I felt his hot sticky seeds drooling on my tummy. Right, he didn't wear a condom so he didn't want to release himself inside me.

What a man.

I felt Hoseok living the bed, and came back a moment later with some tissues on his hands. He wiped my stomach cleaned from his cum and then threw the tissues to the trash bin in the corner of the room.

He climbed back on the bed as he pulled the blanket to cover up our naked body. He then wrapped his arms around me and then kissed my forehead gently.

"That was good." He mumbled in my ear.

"Mhm." I nodded shyly.

I didn't really care about what were going to happen tomorrow morning if I sober. I'm just glad that I could finally forget about Yoongi even just for a moment. And it was all thanks to Hoseok.

―――――――

Oh gurl wyd you made me sinning but oh well~