Chapter 20

I heaved a long sigh as I tried to fix my messed up thoughts, sorting them out to the right place but I just couldn't find where that was.

Apparently Yoongi didn't sleep with those strippers and I somehow felt at ease by the news. When he said he would never bang any random sluts like how he bang me─which he indirectly saying that I'm actually a slut.

Well, I would probably forever be a slut in his eyes anyway. I breathed out in despair.

But, I'm his only slut...

I found the corner of my lips were slightly curved up as the thought softly whispered inside my head.

Wait, what did I just thinking?!

I groaned under my breath as I told myself to stay sane. Honestly, I didn't know what was going on with me lately. Why did I get mad if he slept with other girls in the first place? It was definitely not my business.

Am I, by any chance... being jealous? I even did stupid things and slept with─

Ding!

The elevator door opened as I startled a bit, revealing the very familiar guy which none other than Hoseok.

─this guy. Oh, such a good timing. I mentally facepalmed myself before I moved aside as I cleared my throat nervously, quickly dropping my sight to the ground before it went back to him.

"Oh, good morning!" He greeted me cheerfully as if his smile representing the sun that was making this morning sky looked so bright.

"Good morning." I flashed him a quick smile as he stepped inside the elevator, pressing the button to the basement floor before the door slowly closed.

"You're going to the campus?" He assumed.

"Where else would I go in a morning like this?" I scoffed slightly.

"I was just making sure." He chuckled as he shrugged.

We didn't talk much as the elevator went down and before I knew it, the elevator reached the ground floor where I was supposed to stop. But then Hoseok swiftly pushed a button so the door that was slightly opened, got closed in the next second.

"Wait, what are you doing? I need to go." I said as my eyebrows were knitted together by the confusion.

"I know." He said casually, as if what he did was completely acceptable.

"Then why you shut the door before I even could step my damn feet out of here?" I said impatiently.

"Cause I'm giving you a ride." He glanced at me for a brief seconds.

"What?"

Ding!

"You're going to the campus with me. Come on." He tilted his head with a soft smile tugging on each corner of his lips, beckoning me to leave the elevator before he did.

I stepped out of the elevator as I felt dumbfounded. This guy can be very demanding sometimes, but he was lucky because I didn't feel like arguing at the moment. So I just followed his steps as he walked toward his car, trying my best not to complain at all.

"Don't forget your seatbelt." He said nonchalantly as he started the engine once we settled inside his car.

"I'm not four." I rolled my eyes slightly as I pulled the seatbelt across my body and clicked it.

"Why are you so grumpy this early morning? Did I upset you by any chance? You don't want me to ride you?" He raised an eyebrow as he looked at me, bombarding me with questions which usually annoy me when someone did that, however I felt guilty this time.