Chapter 44

I can't believe there are still people who stumbled upon this book and didn't expect there's smut in here like skshs I put the warning everywhere it's not my fault you can't read them and just commenting shit–nevermind let's just go straight to hell, I don't really care anymore.

[Kaia's POV]

"Stay!" Yoongi exclaimed as he handcuffed my wrists together. He then covered my eyes with his tie and the darkness that was suddenly blocking my view just making me even more nervous.

My naked body was shivering from head to toe as I stood there in the middle of the room. I heard some noises and I assumed that it was Yoongi who carelessly rummaging through one of the drawers.

With my eyes being blindfolded, I could only guess what he might do next. I swallowed hard when I heard another noises that quiet familiar in my ears, and I knew exactly what it was.

Yoongi's footsteps were getting closer before they stopped completely. He put the thing in between my legs and the sudden vibration against my sensitive part made my body jolted as I gasped out loud.

He pressed the vibrator harder against my clit, causing my jaw dropped as I whimpered. He held it there for a moment and I was almost on my climax when he suddenly pulled away.

I was panting and my knees started to feel weak. But it wasn't enough yet cause he began to rub the vibrator against me once again cause this was only the beginning.

I noticed how his breathing became heavier the more I whimpered. He enjoyed doing this too much. I used to enjoy this treatment as well. But this time, I wasn't so sure.

Why can he go around with other women while I'm not even allowed to come near men other than him?

That's ridiculous.

"Yoon-" My words got cut off when he pressed harder as if he didn't want to let me continue.

"Frustrating isn't it?" He snorted and I could tell how irritated he was by the tone of his voice.

He kept repeating the action, rubbing me hard and edged me over and over again, knowing that it's going to make me even more desperate for him and eventually came without his command so he could punish me harder.

I tried to catch my breath when he pulled the vibrator away from me and finally turned it off. He then tossed it somewhere across the room before he dragged me and threw me onto the bed harshly, causing me to let out a small whine.

My body was twitching slightly due to the overstimulation. So I curled myself as I laid on my side. But Yoongi roughly parted my legs and spank my thighs really hard that his hands might get printed on my skin.

"You've pushed my button baby girl, and you know it's gonna be hard for me to stop now, right?" He cooed before he flipped my body so I laid on my stomach, back facing him.

My body shivered when I felt something tracing my bare skin in a slow motion. I tugged my lip in between my teeth when its touch reached my butt cheek, holding my breath for a brief second.

And soon, just as I expected, a loud crack of whip echoed through out the room along with a loud gasped which successfully escaped from my throat.

It wouldn't take long before the strip of leather made contact with my flesh once again. And this time it was harder than before that warm liquids slowly falling from my eyes without my consent.

"Y-yoongi please..." I pleaded as I tried to blink my tears away.

"Shhh baby girl. I know you're having trouble keeping quiet after all this teasing. How many times have you cum earlier? I've lost count." He scoffed with his deep voice that was clearly coated with lust and of course anger.