Chapter 29

[Kaia's POV]

We finally arrived at Eat Jin but this time around, there were no paparazzi swarming around the building which made me slightly felt relieved.

At least that's what I thought. Who knows how high their ninja skill level that they could stay hidden. But I didn't really care about that, just as long as they didn't jump right in front of my face like the last time I encounter them was enough.

We entered the place in peace and soon greeted directly by the owner of that place, Kim Seokjin, when he recognized us.

"Oh, Yoongi being consistent now eh?" He said to the guy beside me as he glanced at me briefly.

Yoongi scoffed in a mocking tone as he let go of my hands.

Yes, we were holding hands. I didn't even know why or how but that moment was over now. And I could be lying if I said that I wasn't disappointed.

"Taehyung just arrived too, wanna join him? Or do you prefer to have some alone time like that other day?" Seokjin wiggled his eyebrows as he teased Yoongi.

"Don't be ridiculous. Why would we even need some alone time here?" Yoongi muttered calmly.

"Yeah right, you can have it at your own place." Seokjin laughed and it sounded like someone was wiping on a window glass. It got me shook for a brief moment.

"Is he upstairs?" Yoongi asked as he walked away, ignoring Seokjin who's having a moment of teasing Min Yoongi all by himself.

"Is he really upstairs?" I asked the pink haired male since Yoongi just left me there as well.

"Ah yeah, he's upstairs. Come on." He finally stopped chuckling and began to escort me.

When we entered the room, Yoongi and Taehyung were busy scanning the menu book. Seokjin pulled out one of the chairs which located across Yoongi's and right beside Taehyung's, motioning me to take a seat. After I did, he sat in the remaining empty seat at that square table.

"Oh? It's you..." Taehyung said when he looked up and saw me sitting beside him.

Judging by how his jaw slightly agape, he was surprised to see me here. Plus, without the mask. Honestly, I was a bit surprised too because he recognized me right away.

"Well, hello Actor Kim." I replied shortly, flashing him a smile.

"Just call me Taehyung." He let out a slight chuckle. "But, what should I call you? You didn't tell me your name."

"It's K─"

"AHEM!"

The sudden loud sound of Yoongi's cough stopped me, causing everyone to look at him in surprise.

"Can I have a glass of water?" He continued while rubbing his throat as if it was hurt or dry, who knows.

One of the waiters that had been waiting at the side of our table soon granted his request. We then started placing our order since everyone was really hungry that even Taehyung seemed to forget what he asked before all these scenes happened.

It wasn't long before the table was filled with our order. We soon started getting busy with our own food. Seokjin with his pasta primavera, Yoongi with his rib eye steak, and Taehyung with his beef tenderloin steak that turned out to be the same as mine.

I ate silently because I couldn't really fit into their conversation which mostly about their life. All I could do was just listening to how Seokjin almost closed his business since someone tried to sabotage his restaurant, or how complicated the things in Yoongi's office that he could barely get any sleep, or how busy Taehyung with his shooting schedule that he felt like his body was about to crumble.