Chapter 15

[Author's POV]

Yoongi opened his eyes as he felt something heavy pressing against his lungs. He looked down and found out that Kaia was sleeping peacefully on his chest.

He winced slightly as he adjusting his vision and then tilting his head to the side. He saw a bowl of water, some medicines, and his shirt were scattered around the floor then his gaze went back to the girl inside his embrace.

He sighed as he moved his body while he held her body in his arms before he carried her to the bedroom. He bent down as he put her on the bed carefully and soon enough she snuggled onto the pillow while still sleeping.

He took a deep breath before he left the room and headed to the kitchen to get some water. He rested his arms on the counter as he buried his face on his palms, trying to dismiss the sight of nightmares that been haunting him in his sleep for the past ten years.

No one knows about his past, except for his parents. But now that the both of them were no longer in this world, he was the only person on earth who could still remember about the bitterness of it perfectly. The perfect reason that turned him into a cold and bitter person that he is right now.

He walked back to the living room and then took his phone that was beeping on the table. He unlocked it and found out that he missed 12 calls from his assistant. He immediately dialed back the number and pressed his phone against his ear as he walked back and forth.

"Oh sajang-nim, finally." The voice sighed in relieve as soon as he answered the call.

"What is it?" Yoongi said non-chalantly.

"The reporters still won't back up, they're still here. Should we arranged a press conference to clear things up?"

"No, that wouldn't be necessary. I didn't do anything wrong. Just let them be, they'll get tired sooner or later." He muttered.

"I got it. By the way, are you okay Sajang-nim? Are you in that place?"

"Yes to the both questions. Anything else you need to inform me?" He said impatiently.

"Uhm no sir, sorry for disturbing you."

"Mhm." He hummed as he hung up the phone before he plopped himself on the couch.

"Is everything okay?" A voice came from behind, startling him a bit.

He didn't bother to turn his head since the girl walked up to him quickly and now standing right in front of him. Her eyes shooting a look of concern toward him. Soon, he remembered how he woke up earlier.

That girl was on top of him while his arms were wrapped around her body. Yoongi found it too intimate for two people who didn't have any love interests toward each other sleeping like that. Since they relationship were just fuck buddies. Not more, not less.

"Did I..." He looked up at the girl as he began to speak up in his low voice.

"Hmm?" She hummed in response.

"Nevermind." He said as he looked away.

"Did you what? Are you still feeling sick?" She raised an eyebrow as she leaned closer, trying to put her palm over his forehead to check his temperature.

"I'm fine." He tilted his head as he refused to be touched.

"O-okay." She stuttered as she realized that the actual Yoongi was back. She almost forgot about it since the guy acted differently when he had his fever a few hours ago.

Yoongi took a glance at her, and felt uneasy after he saw her expression became confused so suddenly.

"Did I say or do something... unusual?" He finally said as he looked at her.

"Huh?" She raised an eyebrow.

"When I was sleeping? Did I say something or do something to you? Because you were on top of mine a while ago, didn't you?" He muttered.

Kaia startled by the questions. So, he didn't remember pulling her? Telling her not to leave him? Holding her body tightly as if he was afraid she would disappeared?

"Y-you pulled me, remember?" She said as she raised an eyebrow.

"No. Why would I do that?" He scoffed in disbelief.

"I don't know, you seemed like having a nightmare. A bad one I assume? Since you looked so afraid in your sleep?" She frowned as she bit her bottom lip hesitantly.

Yoongi went silent. He indeed have a very bad nightmare. But having her witnessed him as a vulnerable little boy might hurt his pride. So he just brushed the topic away as he stood up, leaning forward to get closer to her.

He kissed her, gently as he slowly closed his eyes. Trying to forget all the scary thoughts inside his head as he breathing her in. And it somehow worked because his head slightly felt lightened the more he kissed her.

Yoongi dragged her to the bedroom without breaking the kiss. His hands started to roam around her body, tugging on the fabric that she used to cover her skin. He managed to sneak inside the shirt as he stroking down her delicate skin with his fingertips.

She held her arms up when he pulled her shirt, removing it away from her body as she winced by the cold air that suddenly hit her bare skin.

He pulled away from the kiss as he pushed her onto the bed, causing her to bounce twice. He then glanced down at her body that filled with different shapes of scars here and there.

Kaia was aware that he was staring at her body, at her damage skin which never failed to make her feel insecure. He never did that before, staring at her body so genuinely as if he had any interest in her.

She slightly covered her body with both her hands because she knew that he could see it clearly under the bright light that filled the room. But strangely, Yoongi pulled her hands away and put it above her head.

Kaia's eyebrows furrowed as she looked down at the black haired guy who lowered his head as he kissing the burned skin right in the middle of her chest. He then moved down to her abdomen where a long cut was marked on her pale skin.

It was so sudden that she flinched as Yoongi's lips touched her scars. It sending goosebumps all over her body that she slightly bit her bottom lip in embarrassment.

W-what is he thinking? She wondered inside her head as her heart beat increased without she even realized.

"These scars look beautiful on you." He mumbled in his low voice as he nibbling on her skin around her neck.

She couldn't help it but moan the moment she felt him sucking on her sweet spot.

D-did he just compliment me?

Kaia's thoughts wondered around some questions that she couldn't really find the answers. She tried not to think too much and just let Yoongi did whatever the hell he wanted to do without complaining because it was her job after all.

Once they both were no longer covered with any fabric, Yoongi climbed on top of her as he stared right into her eyes. Kaia felt super nervous under his gaze, so she averted her sight to the other side.

"Look at me." He commanded.

Kaia hesitantly obeyed him and stared back into his dark eyes. It was empty, no lust nor desire could be seen and it made her heart jumped inside her chest.

The next thing that happened was Yoongi thrusting slowly inside her, causing both of them moaned over and over as they looked into each other's eyes.

Yoongi could sense the tightness that surrounding his member as Kaia almost found her climax. He leaned closer to her immediately and whispered in her ear,

"Moan my name."

"Y-yoongi..." She moaned in pleasure right on his ear as she cum around him.

Yoongi's lips curled up subconsciously by the sound of his name that came out of her beautiful lips. He slammed harder a few times before releasing himself inside her and then he collapsed right beside her.

―――――――

Thankyou so much for reading❤
It's been a while isn't it? How are you guys doing?