Chapter 14

The next day I woke up with an intense pain pounding all over my head. I forced myself to sit up as I dangled my legs on the edge of the bed before I stood up and walked myself to the kitchen to get some water for my dried throat.

I was chugging on the water when my eyes caught something that was laying effortlessly on top of the counter in front of me. I tilted my head as I step forward, staring at the thing as I put my glass to the side.

I noticed a green sticky note was stuck on the lid, causing me to wonder who would bother to do this. I pick it up as I read the hand writing on the small paper in silent.

Hope this miso soup could cure your hangover.
And please drink a lot of water.

─JH

My eyebrows furrowed slightly by the initial because I couldn't really call whom its belong to at the moment. But then, a glimpse of last night's scenario started to play inside my head.

Oh shit. I muttered under my breath as I facepalmed myself. What have I done? Most importantly, I really did that with Hoseok?! I soon felt embarrassment washing over me as I bit my bottom lip nervously.

Ugh I should never get drunk again. How could I explain this to Yoongi? Wait, why do I have to explain things to him? He's not my boyfriend, and he's definitely doesn't own me. Besides, I kept my promise to not touch myself didn't I?

Questions started to muddling inside my head. A part of me felt guilty, but I also felt like I deserved to do that somehow. I took a deep breath as I tried to calm myself down before decided to have some soup that Hoseok made for me and worried about that other thing later.

I plopped myself on the couch as I turned on the television. I flipped through some channels before my fingers stopped when Yoongi's face showed up in the big screen.

He was in the airport and it seemed like he just landed but he also surrounded by a bunch of reporters as they threw a lot of questions toward him.

"Is it true that you always sleeping around with strippers, Yoongi-ssi?"

"Yoongi-ssi you always enjoyed the wild club life?"

"Min Yoongi is it true that you never had a girlfriend because you always sleep with different girls every single night?"

"Yoongi-ssi─"

"Please give some words─"

"Min Yoongi─"

"Sorry, no comment."

A guy with a glasses snorted at the reporters which I assumed to be his assistant while some other guys in a black suits were trying to block the reporters away from Yoongi as he walked to his cars elegantly, ignoring all the flashes and the noises since he was slightly used to the situation.

Right, I almost forgot that he was having fun with those strippers in LA so why couldn't I have some fun too in here? I shrugged as I continued to finish my food, but then something bothering me slightly which was the fact that he actually had returned.

~~~

I was about to take a shower when I heard someone entered the apartment. I hurriedly put on my clothes back before heading outside of my bedroom.