Chapter 2

[Kaia's POV]

It was almost 6pm when my last lesson finally finished. I walked outside of the classroom hurriedly. I need to be at home as soon as possible otherwise I'll be doomed. Not that my life hasn't been doomed already but still.

I hoped on a taxi as the rain started to pour. The traffic was pretty crowded and the rain made it worst. I glanced over my watch, hoping that I could make it home before him.

I then pulled out my phone to find out nothing. No texts nor missed calls. I sighed in relief since I assumed that he hasn't arrived yet.

I got off of the taxi as soon as I arrived in front of my apartment building. The rain was still falling and even harder than before, enough to make my white blouse and my khaki pants soaked when I jogged to get inside the building.

I pressed the elevator button where number 24 was written on it. I looked at myself in the mirror inside the elevator and found out that my red bra was already see-through my soaked blouse. I cussed under my breath as I tried to fix it.

A moment later I heard a ding and I arrived at the 24th floor. I walked out of the elevator as my hand reached inside my bag to get my card key. It only took a couple seconds and then I managed to get inside my apartment safely. I was about to turned on the lamp when I realized that the lamp was already on.

"You're late." A voice came from the living room startled me.

Shit. I muttered before I stepped forward to the living room.

"I'm sorry, my schedule is full today." I said once I stood right in front of him who was sitting on the couch elegantly.

"Oh look at you, dressing like a little slut." He commented as he looked at my clothes.

"It was raining outside." I said softly as I tried to cover my chest with my arms. He then stood up and started to walk towards me as he unbuttoned his suit.

"Since when you have the right to talk back at me hmm?" He hissed under his breath when the distance between our face was less then five inches. I threw my gaze to the sight, avoiding his eyes which already glimmering in lust.

Soon, I heard a sound of fabric being ripped as his warm tongue landing on the nape of my neck causing me to gasped a little bit.

"I didn't buy you those fancy clothes for nothing." He said through my earlobe as he pushed me on the wall. Then he unbuttoned my pants quickly. I stepped outside of my pants hastily as he pulled it and threw it somewhere across the room, leaving me with just my damp bra and underwear.

"I did that because I want you to cover my property properly so people couldn't enjoying what is mine." He trailed small bites down my neck, sucking my skin, leaving bruises above my collar bone while his hands were stroking my hips.

Mine. My heart aching everytime that word fall out of his mouth. I'm not more than just a property to him. He could easily replaced me whenever he desired to. Mostly I wished for that time to come but sometimes I'm afraid that it might actually happen.

My thoughts were shattered when I felt two of his fingers inserted me. I couldn't help but moaned by the sudden pleasure he gave me. He moved it in and out of my wet hole and curled his fingers inside me.

I felt my stomach clenched as I was almost on my limit. I grabbed the back of his neck as my nails digging onto his flesh but then he pulled his finger out, making me frowned.

"Not so fast, naughty kitty." He said before he licked his finger cleaned from my precum. He then unzipped his pants and soon enough I could see his erection sprung free. I gulped in silent by the sight as I craved him inside me.

Once he removed my bra and underwear, he flipped me over so I was facing the wall. Then he bent me over so my ass was right in front of his torso. He spread my legs as he slowly stroke his member in between my slit, teasing me. I moaned softly but then he spanked my ass making me gasped in shock.

"Be quiet!" He muttered under his heavy breath. "This is your punishment since you talk with no respect toward your master today." He added.

He spanked me a few more times before he finally slammed into me roughly. I bit my lower lip, trying to endure some moan escaping my throat as I whimpered. He deepen and fastened his thrust, not letting me adjusting to his enormous size.

"Ugh you're so fucking tight." He groaned in between his thrust.

I shut my eyes tightly when I felt my walls tightened but I didn't dare to cum without his permission so I tried to hold it back. He could sense that I already on my edge so he pushed himself harder into me as he hit my g-spot perfectly.

"Come for me kitty K." His voice was all it takes. I released my cum around his member as the thrust became sloppier. He finally reached his limit a moment later and shot his warm liquid inside me as he moaned in pleasure.

"I love it when you obey." He grinned.

He made ourself reached our climax over and over again that night. It's not like this was the first time he fucked me with no sense. But it's not easy to get used to the pain no matter how much pleasure I received.

My legs were trembled around his waist as I found my last release for the night. He then removed my legs from his body and I immediately stumble down to the floor after he leaked his juice inside and pulled out of me.

I just sat there, leaning back on the wall since I don't have the energy to stood up while I watched him getting dressed in silent. He took his phone and his keys and before he walked outside, he stopped right in front of me.

"I'm sick of repeating myself so for the last time, I'll remind you. I'm your master, you're my slave. Keep it in that little brain of yours. Disrespect me again and you're done." He said as he pointed his finger down at me.

It's almost been a year since we have this sort of relationship but I could never get used to his harsh words. I felt a lump started to form inside my throat but no, I'm not going to cry in front of him cause he would be delightful if he saw it. Before I could even say a word, he left me there, leaning on the wall, felt completely sore.

ーーーーーーー

I hope this is good enough for a starter. Thankyou for reading luvs!! *throws holly water*