Chapter 19

I scrolled through the news page on my phone where the word Min Yoongi was spotted having an intimate dinner with a girl were written in bold, capital letters on top of it. Below the articles were some pictures of Yoongi opening the car door for me and the one when we were holding hands.

We just left the restaurant about ten minutes ago and the internet had already filled with our pictures and articles about our date. I kept scrolling in silence when one of the headlines captured my attention.

Min Yoongi's first girlfriend make an appearance!

As we all know, the famous and the hottest producer Min Yoongi─also known as Suga─were never spotted going out with any girls before. Which is kinda sad (or not?).

But no, not today.

Just an hour ago, we spotted him having dinner at Eat Jin. Uniquely, this time he got someone to hold hands with and it was this unknown mysterious girl.

Sadly he didn't allow the paparazzi to take a picture of his girl which made the netter started assuming that she might be just a commoners aka non-celebrity.

If so, he is indeed a very considered boyfriend that you could ever have. We're just hoping for him to introduce this lucky girl to us someday and....

I read the articles thoroughly and something kept on bothering me. So I brave myself to ask him the question in the next minute.

"All of this articles said that this is your first time going out with a girl. Jin also said the same thing right? I mean you really never had a girlfriend before?" I broke the silence as I looked at Yoongi who had his eyes focused on the road.

"Why should I answer you?" He said nonchalantly.

"I don't know. I'm just trying to get to know you, I guess?" I mumbled as I shrugged.

"You've known me for years so stop trying to cross the line." He retorted.

"But I only know you in bed!" I exclaimed as I felt irritated that I suddenly not afraid to yell at him.

"That's somehow not enough for you? Greedy." He said as he smirked slightly.

"Well that might be enough for those strippers that you bang in LA but not me. It's weird and getting weirder every single day that we constantly having sex without even knowing each other." I muttered under my breath as I mentally rolled my eyes.

I finally spilled the things that bothering me the most. It's true that I never thought about getting to know the real him before. Because all I could see from him was the rude, cold-hearted, and emotionless guy.

Who would interested in that?

But lately I've seen some other sides of him that he never showed to me and I couldn't help myself but being curious about the man I slept with for years.

Maybe helping him wasn't a very good idea since the person I helped itself didn't really care about himself nor tried to open up about his problems to me at all.

Why am I even care about him all of a sudden??

Yoongi just remained silent but he pulled the car to the side and stopped driving, causing me to get confused and a bit surprised.

"W-what are you doing?" I mumbled as I looked at the guy besides me.

"Why are you suddenly bringing those things up?" He winced as he stared at me with an eyebrow being lifted.

"I..."

"Don't tell me you're jealous cause I've fucking told you that I don't want any feelings involved between us otherwise we should end this─"