Chapter 24

[Kaia's POV]

Yoongi dragged me inside a room that was fortunately empty. The party was still going on downstairs, but Yoongi and I seemed like we wanted to throw our own party without anyone interrupting us.

As soon as we got inside, he pinned me against the wall before he leaned closer and attacking my lips with his while his hands were holding my neck to keep me from moving.

I was about to take off the mask that's been bothering me this whole time but he stopped me in the process, causing me a bit surprised and confused at the same time.

"Just keep it." He mumbled over my lips.

"I thought you're not a fan of it?" I said as my eyebrows were furrowed, a bit confused.

"I thought so too." He said nonchalantly.

I gulped silently, not really sure if it was because of his statement or because of his tongue that starting to take over my neck. A soft moan escaped my lips the moment I felt him sucking on my sweet spot lightly.

His breathing became heavier than before as he kissed my lips again, invading every inch of my cave with his tongue. His hands were on my hips before one of them traveled up to my back, trying to find the key to unlock my body.

He unzipped the dress easily as he spun me around. Soon enough the dress were already on the floor, leaving me with only an underwear since the bra were attached on the dress.

Yoongi pulled something from his pocket before he unbuckled his pants. He ripped the thing with his teeth and I just realized that it was a pack of condom.

Since when he carried those things around with him? My eyebrows furrowed slightly as I watched him closely.

"Don't want to make a mess here, do we?" He muttered casually as if he could read my mind.

I just nodded slightly as I watched him rolling the rubber around his already hardened shaft carefully. He then licked his lips as his eyes went back to mine, piercing me with those lustful gaze of him.

The way his tongue brushed over his lips, the way his chest pumping as his breath became heavier, and the way his eyes staring at mine. That was the moment when I realized that all of them were my weaknesses.

Or should I say, Min Yoongi has weakened me.

He brushed my hair to the side, exposing my bare back that was facing him. He trailed his fingers over my skin, all the way down to my hips. Which successfully giving me goosebumps only by his simple touch.

He pulled me closer by the hips, eliminating the space that was separating our body just a second ago. He kissed my lips as his fingers started rubbing on my front part as if he was making sure that I was ready for him.

I could feel the smirk that he pulled in between the kiss, and the next thing that happened was his length entered me completely, making me tilted my head backwards as it landed on his shoulder.

The slow pace became faster in just a minute. Yoongi was thrusting inside me as my body slowly losing its balance but he kept it steady by holding me tightly.

The soft kisses that he gave me around my jawline and neck make it felt a few times much better. It felt like he was making love to me by hugging me from behind, but in reality he was just fucking with me.

My legs started to tremble when I reached my orgasm. I let out a loud moan as I hold on to his neck while Yoongi just groaned as the thrust became sloppier.

He buried his face on the side of my neck as he sometimes left kisses in there while thrusting harder and deeper, trying to find his release as well.