Chapter 3

I walked inside the closet and then picked up a sleeve-less top and a pair of ripped jeans. Once I dressed up, I went to my vanity to put on some light make up before I go to the campus.

I tucked my hair behind my ears but then I saw some bruises on my exposed neck. Yoongi's bite marks from last night were still perfectly painted on my skin.

I groaned as I immediately walked back to the closet and then changed into a turtle neck sweater and put my make up hurriedly after that.

It annoys me how he always leave bruises all over my body everytime he made love-- well in his dictionary, fucked me.

He made me wearing long shirts to cover the bruises like almost everyday. I wouldn't really mind it if it was fall or winter but during summer? It is a torture. But he could careless. He just love to marks his territory.

~~~

About thirty minutes had passed and the professor had not even showed up yet. I rested my chin on my palm as I started to feel bored.

A moment later I heard some girls in front of me talking to each other. Since I'm bored, I couldn't help myself but to listen to their conversation.

"Yeah I heard he just got back from London and guess what, he's only 25!"
"Seriously?!"
"I'm pretty sure he's hot."
"No doubt!"
"What did I do to deserve such a great lecturer?"
"He'll start teaching tomorrow right? Since Mrs. Song is having a maternity leave for a few months."
"I wish he would just show up right now so our class wouldn't be canceled for the day."

All of them just giggling and sighing and then giggling again. The only thing that I could comprehend from their conversation was that there will be a substitute professor for this class, and he just got back from London and quite young.

Another campus heart throb candidate perhaps? I chuckled but then I heard them changed the topic a minute later.

"Oh Suga Ent. is going to debut another group soon?!"
"Really?!"
"Haa Suga Ent. never fails me. All of their idols are freaking talented."
"Thanks to Min fucking Yoongi PD-nim."
"Have you guys seen his latest photoshoot for the interview?" One of them showed something on her phone to the others.
"OMG OMG OMG"
"Damn it Suga Daddy. I could stare at his face for my whole life."
"I know right. The hottest producer and CEO of all entertainment industries!!"
"I wish he never stop performing. I miss him on stage."
"Same. I get pregnant as soon as he starts rapping."
"More like raping your ear with his tongue technology."

"PFFFTTTTT" I bursted a laugh subconsciously. I don't know why but I found that really funny. Soon, all of them turned around as they looked at me.

"Oh, Kaia. You know Min Yoongi too?" One of them asked nervously but I could see some excitement in her eyes.

"Uhm well, not really." I cleared my throat before I continued, "But I've heard of him several times, so yeah." I nodded my head slightly as I flashed a small smile.

If only they knew who the real Min 'Suga Daddy' Yoongi is, I wondered how the hell are they gonna handle him.

"Well, who doesn't know Suga right?" The other girls said. I just nodded when I felt my phone buzzed. I pulled it out as the girls in front of me turned away, back into their gossip business.

[MYG] 02.02PM
Have you eaten your lunch baby girl?

Baby girl. Words that he used everytime he wants me to roleplay. I glanced at the text for a minute before I replied.

[You] 02.05PM
Not yet Daddy...

[MYG] 02.06PM
What? Baby why are you always making daddy worried about you?

[You] 02.07PM
I'm sorry daddy, I had class so I skipped lunch.
But the class was cancelled apparently *sigh*

[MYG] 02.09PM
Good then my baby should come to daddy's office immediately cause daddy would like to feed his little girl something.

[You] 02.10PM
Right now?

[MYG] 02.10PM
Ofcourse. Daddy's waiting already. As well as punishments if baby girl comes late.

[You] 02.11PM
I'm on my way to you daddy~

I hit the send button before I shoved my phone back to my pocket. I packed my stuff hurriedly and then left the class as fast as I could.

~~~

"You know what to do baby girl." Yoongi said as he watched his juice slowly dripping from the corner of my mouth which is currently full with his length. Being the 'good girl' I am, I swallowed it all before he pulled out.

He took some tissues and wiped my chin and then my lips before he pecked it gently. I buried the urge to grab his neck and kiss him deeply inside me cause I didn't want to upset him.

"Are you still hungry baby?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Kinda." I replied hesitantly as I bit my lower lip since I'm not sure what he meant, whether I'm still hungry for him or for food. But to be honest, I'm craving both of them right now.

"You never get enough of me do you?" He asked as if he knew what's inside my mind. "But you really need to eat." He added before he pushed a button on the intercom and asked his assistant to bring some food for me.

He was escorting me to the sofa when his cellphone suddenly rang. He picked up as he turned around while I sat myself down on the sofa.

"Just wait here and finish your food before you go home. I got something to do." He said after he hung up and began to walk outside, leaving me in his huge office all alone.

I heard some footsteps from the other side of the door about fifteen minutes after Yoongi left the room. A smiled slightly formed on my lips as I wondered about what food that they will serve for me because hell I'm so hungry right now.

I waited excitedly as the door being opened, revealing a man in a leather jacket with some folders in his hand. My smile vanished as soon as I locked gaze with him.

"Oh I never thought I could see you again." He said after he closed the door behind him and then he put the folders down on the table in front of me.

"Me neither. I thought you were already rotten in prison." I said curtly.

"You're still as cold as ever, Kaia." He chuckled as he walked toward me. "But you're getting hotter than the last time I saw you." He grinned as he grabbed my wrist.

"Don't touch me with your filthy hand you asshole!" I tried to yank my hand but he gripped my other wrist as he pushed me down to the sofa.

"You never change huh? How's your father doing by the way? Oh right, he ran away after he sold his daughter to paid his debt." He laughed.

"Fuck you!" I spatted as I tried to escape from his grip but he was too strong for me.

"Oh you wish Kaia, just like old times." He smirked at me as he started to nibble on my neck.

Yes, my father sold me to this bastard to paid his debt and than disappeared one and a half years ago. He was the one who forcedly took my virginity away. He raped me hundred times. He basically tortured me only to satisfy himself. This man is ruthless, so much worse than Yoongi.

I kept rebelling under him, giving everything that I got to free myself from the clutches of the one who made my life miserable. He moved down to my chest, trying to sneak inside my shirt. I shut my eyes tightly as the tears started to stream down my cheeks.

Please, not again.

~~~