Chapter 37

[Kaia's POV]

Yoongi's lips landed on mine as his thrust went deeper and deeper, sending me to utopia every time he hit me with the look of lust that decorating his dark eyes.

His low moans and his soft grunts that sometimes followed by a few curse words won't stop echoing the whole night. It sounded very melodic in my ears to the point that it got me addicted.

The way he whispered the words happy birthday babygirl as I found my release still giving me goosebumps all over my body. And the marks that he left on my skin clearly screaming that I belong to him.

But he doesn't belong to you, moron.

I splashed my face with the cold water to wake me from the bliss of our intercourse that happened right after we got home from the store last night.

He literally returned the birthday gift that I gave him on his birthday, which I gladly accepted without refusing even once. And now I even missed his lips is just─

You've really had lost your fucking mind.

I splashed my face with the cold water once again, trying to wash out the thought of Yoongi from my mind but I guess it would never be enough.

I took a deep breath as I walked out of the bathroom and went to my closet to pick an outfit randomly cause I didn't have that much time before my class started.

Once I fully dressed and made sure that I covered the hickeys on my neck perfectly, I quickly grabbed my purse and then put my shoes on.

I opened the front door, ready to leave my apartment but I stumbled on something as soon as I took my first step.

"What the??"

A large box of red roses with a letter K in gold roses caught my eyes as it waiting for me silently on my doorstep.

My eyebrows slightly furrowed as I picked it up, wondering how did it get here and who put it there. As I examined the beautiful thing, I found a card was attached on the side so I quickly took it to read what's written inside.

Happy belated birthday, Kitty K.

A smile tore my face from ear to ear as soon as I finished reading it. He just wouldn't listen, would he? I thought as I joyfully brought the flowers to my room and snapped a picture of it before I hurriedly left the apartment while smiling so widely like a freaking idiot.

~ ~ ~

[Author's POV]

Yoongi's eyes lit up at the same time his phone beeping beside him. He finally found a reason to look away from the boring papers and wasted no time to reach it. He tapped on the notifications to open the message.

[K] 10.15AM
I told you no present
but this is just soooo
beautiful I can't even
say a word!
Unless this one,
thankyou :)

<1 image attached>