Chapter 26

"S-stop it. It hurts!" The little boy whimpered while tears streaming down his cheeks.

"D-dad, help m-me..." He called out in between the sobs.

"Where are y-you??"

Slap!

A sting of pain on his cheek was the only answer he could get.

"W-why are you doing this...t-to me? I didn't do anything bad at school I swear!" He sobbed, wetting the fabric that was covering his eyes.

"Because I love you baby and of course you didn't do anything bad cause you're my good boy." She stroked the boy's head as she smiled.

"You h-hate me don't y-you?" He breathed heavily as his energy started leaving his body slowly.

"I love you, Yoongi. And I'm glad that you're mine." She kissed the boy's lips roughly while the twelve year old boy struggling to get away.

Both of his wrists started to ache from being tied too tight with a rope and his ankles didn't do any better either.

"Mom...stop...please..." He pleaded with his cracking voice.

He couldn't take it anymore. It felt like he wanted to die. His lips were covered with blood, his whole body was bathed in sweat, and his cheeks were coated in tears.

His chest was racing up and down due to exhaustion. He was struggling to breathe while his stomach started feeling weird as if it was forming a knot before he felt something hot and sticky leaking from his length not long after that.

He thought that his mother just made him peed his bed since she frightened him to death, but it definitely felt weird to him since it was the first time he peed like that.

"You're such a good boy." She cupped his face as she pulled the blindfold away from his wistful eyes. She kissed his forehead before she got up from the bed, cleaning the mess before she let him go.

Yoongi instinctively pulled the blanket to hide himself underneath it, as if he was afraid of being attacked. He curled his naked body while his lips quivering from crying too much. He wished he could just shrink himself and disappear from that horrible place. But he was just powerless.

"Yoongi baby, go take a shower and clean yourself." His mother commanded which he ignored as he shut his eyes and ears.

"Hmm? Should mommy bathe you?" She hummed but Yoongi still refused to respond.

"Come on, before your father came home." She slowly losing her patience when she saw his son taking shelter underneath the blanket.

"MIN FUCKING YOONGI!!"

His heart jumped as he heard his mother yelling his name and he knew that he was in a big trouble. He wouldn't want to get beaten up again so he slowly left the bed and ran toward the bathroom before her mother could yell or hit him again.

~~~

Sweat covering Yoongi's forehead as he snapped his eyes open. He sat up on the bed as his shoulder went up and down, trying to catch as many oxygens as possible to fill his lungs.

The next thing he did beside throwing the pillow across the room with anger was cursing underneath his breath cause he couldn't just cry like a coward little boy.

He rubbed his face with the both of his palms, trying to kill the nightmares that keep hunting him in his sleep away from his memories. But of course it didn't work cause those nightmares are a part of his past and it'll always be there no matter how hard he wanted to erase them.