Author's note. (Please Read)

Hey guys! So I'm going to try to keep this as short as possible.

I've had a lot of thoughts about this story and from which direction I wanted to approach it. So, I've come up with a final decision. This is a re-written version of my first story on Wattpad which was 'Enough' (You may have read it. However it is marked private on here for personal reasons, and you would have to be my 'follower' here to be able to view it. Apologies for the inconvenience)

Although, I've decided that I want to change the characters of the story completely. It's going to be a Nathan Sykes fan fiction, but the characters are going to have completely different behaviours. There are also going to be a few extra characters. All the deets will be revealed once the story starts itself.

Anyway, my main confession was that, I was planning to delete 'Enough', as I don't like how I've written it at all. It's not the way I wanted to depict my storyline and I'm not very happy with it. I wonder if you guys have any objections to my decision. If you do, please feel free to let me know in the comments below.

And this story - 'Hearts Can Heal' is going to be a developed version of the 'Enough' storyline. It almost feels like I'm starting from scratch. And many of you after reading this story may feel like it has no connection to Enough whatsoever.

But I just wanted to let you know that the impetus of this idea was from my failed first story - 'Enough'.

Anyway, I'm done with my explanations! Don't want to bore you all.

And as posted on my profile, I have my final exams in three months. Therefore, this story will be going on a short hold. I'm very sorry about this. But I need to concentrate on my studies. The main reason why I'm putting this up earlier is because, I want to know if you guys would like me to go further with this idea.

Thank you so much for understanding.

Much love,

Ella x