1.7 - Green eyed monster

*contains strong language*

Nathan and I had started getting along a lot more than we did after that evening. That didn't mean that we didn't fight. We still fought all the time, but we made up soon after. But Nathan would always ruin the moment by making a cocky statement right after.

But there was something about him that intrigued me. He tried to show himself as this tough, ignorant, cocky bastard. But he wasn't any of those things. I still hadn't quite figured out what makes him like he is and who he exactly was, but I was almost on the verge of it.

It was hard to get him to open up about his life, his family, his personal issues. It was almost like he didn't trust anyone. But the respect he held for his father was extremely high. He couldn't stand a word thrown against his father or he would rage until he did something extremely terrible to me. Much like what he did last time when I called his father stupid.

But I was starting to see through that Nathan. Inside, I knew he was someone else. He was someone just like me, suffering from pain. He had a broken heart, just like I did. But he's not ready to tell me about it.

He was sat outside the house on the little staircase staring at his phone. I stepped outside to sit with him, even though I know it's against his orders.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He asked me angrily as he saw me.

"You looked lonely, thought I'd give you some company!" I shrugged coolly. He wanted to fight but something held him back. He just continued looking at his phone.

"Something wrong?" I asked as I sat down next to him.

"None of your business." He said as he didn't lift his head up from my phone. I grabbed it swiftly from his hand and slid it into my bra.

"What the hell?" He shouted with the rage evident in his voice.

"Tell me what's wrong and I'll give it back to you."

"You know that I'm not scared to go down there to get it right."

"Why don't you try?" I suggested.

He reached his hand forward and I slapped it away harshly.

"OWW" He winced in pain, shaking his hand to make the pain go away.

I giggled as I looked at him.

"Give me my phone back Cara." He hissed.

"Not until you speak to me."

"Cara, don't make me hurt you." He spoke softly.

"Nathan, why won't you talk to me?" I asked him in the same tone as his.

"I don't owe you any answers. Now give me my phone back!" He shouted with more anger.

I slowly took his phone out and gave it back to him. That was when a car pulled forward into the front of the mansion. I wondered how it had gotten here as the roads were just so tiny.

A girl with extremely skimpy clothing stepped out. Her hair was jet black, and her face was painted with make up. Nathan saw her and smirked at her. She looked at me and gave me a disgusting expression. Nathan cleared his throat and stood up to make his way to her. He grabbed her by the waist and smashed his lips onto hers.

"It's been a while since I had a taste of that." He muttered as his face was so close to hers.

"Well, there are a lot more things you can have a taste of soon." She said seductively as her hands made their way up his pants. I looked away as I couldn't bare to watch him make-out with a slut.

"Let's go inside babe." He said as he grabbed her hand and walked her to where I was.

"Erm.. I'll join you in a bit" He told her as he waited by me. She walked inside after giving me a disgusting look.

"Get inside the house." He ordered.

"And what if I don't want to.?"

"Does it look like you have a choice?" He smirked.

"I don't want to hear you and her and doing your little disgusting act." I told him, looking away. He chuckled as he put out his hand for me to grab, but I didn't. He soon pulled me up by the collar of my shirt and dragged me into the house, even after all my resistance. He was so strong.

"So who is she?" I asked as I walked with him.

"Really none of your business babe." He told me.

"I thought Amira was your 'fuck-buddy'" I said as I made quotation marks with me fingers.

"Did I not mention that I have a few million 'fuck-buddies' all around the world?" He chuckled.

"You're such a whore!" I shook my head.

"You're stalling me. Just know that the offer for another 'fuck-buddy' is open babe." He winked and I rolled my eyes at him. "Now if you would excuse me, I have some business to do." He smirked as he sprinted up the stairs.

--

After the longest 45 minutes of hearing the two of them screaming in pleasure, they both headed down. For some reason, I wasn't feeling too good. My insides hurt as I saw him walk out with her looking so happy and sattisfied.

Was this jealousy?

I was starting to have a weird feeling and it wasn't good. It hurt me. More than words could describe. But I couldn't start having feelings for Nathan. He was such a jerk to me. But his kisses on my neck, and lips were so soft. So alluring.

'STOP!' I thought to myself.

"I'll see you soon baby." Her disgusting voice filled the room. He kissed her roughly as she soon left the house.

He came over to where I was and looked really happy.

"I haven't felt that good in a long time." He commented as he stretched.

My insides continued to hurt as he went on and on about his sex session with the mysterious female. Without thinking I just blurted out the next line.

"I want to go home!" I blurted out.

-----

Thank you for reading

-Ella 💜