1.17 - You

A few days passed and my health seemed to get better. There were no weird results on my blood tests so I was happy. The vomitting was just due to the fact that my body could not adjust to my new eating patters. The doctor did give me a few pills but told me there was nothing to worry about. Nathan was also relieved that I wasn't ill, which I thought was very caring. Didn't realise he could care so much.

Nathan was using Tom's laptop to browse and I was laying next to him in bed. My arm was lazily lying around his torso as I stared at him intently looking at the computer screen. I was extremely bored and just kept rolling around. It was also extremely hot in the room, and I was sweating even after just wearing a tank top.

"Nathan, I'm bored." I uttered and he looked at me for a split second before turning his gaze back to the computer screen.

"Nathannnn." I whined and he shut the lid and looked at me in annoyance. I sighed and climbed over him before sitting on his lap, facing him.

"What are you doing?" He grinned and I smiled at him.

"Just winding you up."

"Oh babe, this doesn't wind me up in the slightest." He grinned as he joined his lips to mine. His fingers laced with mine as he pulled me into another one of his passionate kisses.

"You know what we should do.. we should play a game." I declared as I pulled away.

"No. I prefer this." He said as he put his hand behind my head and joined our lips yet again. I turned my head to the side to stop him, but he continued attacking me with kisses on my jawline and neck.

"I'm ticklish." I giggled as his touch tickled me slightly. This encouraged him to do it further and I had to arch my back on his legs.

"Wow." He gaped as he saw my position.

"I did Yoga" I said as I sat up straight.

"I never realised you were such a hottie." He grinned as he tackled me onto the bed.

"Nath.. stopp.." I said in between breaths.

"I thought you were bored." He laughed as he tickled my sides. He was directly over me and he stopped when his eyes met mine. His eyes bore a gaze I had never seen before. He looked down at me lovingly before leaning down and kissing my lips more passionately than ever before. I went to wrap my arms around his neck, but he held them above my head. I smiled into the kiss as I felt a very warm feeling inside my heart.

But it was like the gods didn't want to appreciate our perfect moment together. The door flung open, with Tom stood there with a smirk. Nathan leaped off me and straightened himself out. I sighed and sat up as well.

"I didn't mean to interrupt the love birds." He started, "But there is something here for Cara." he said as he gave an envelope to Nathan. "Your father got this and asked me to give it to you." He told Nathan.

"What's that?" I asked as Nathan examined it.

"I'll see you later." Tom winked as he walked out of the room. I crept over to Nathan's side and wrapped my arms around him from behind and rested my head against his shoulder.

"It's from your father." He said in a serious tone as he unwrapped my arms and stood up. He passed me the envelope and I slowly took out the piece of paper from inside. I unfolded it and read what it said:

Dear Cara,

I miss you more than words can ever describe. Not seeing your smile and face everyday reminded me of how you're the only family I have left. I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you when the Sykes decided to snatch you away from me. But sweetie, I will never stop fighting for you. I will get you out of there soon, I promise.