Author's Note - A Thousand Apologies!

Hello, my lovely readers!

I would like to start this note by apologising profusely for my long absence and unexpected hiatus. I was, unfortunately, dealing with other pressing matters (otherwise known as life) where I didn't even have the time to stop and write a short note to inform you all about it. These are matters I did not wish to publicly discuss at the time but did require me to take some time off Wattpad and book writing. I hope that you all understand that at the time it was a necessity for me to temporarily quit Wattpad. I apologise for not informing anyone about it because I didn't know how long I would actually be taking a break for.

I am not one to start a project and leave it incomplete. This book will end in just one chapter and it will be published either tomorrow or in the coming week. That is a promise I wish to keep!

I do not know yet if I will be writing any more books here on Wattpad to be very honest with you all. My life had taken a drastic turn over the last 2 years and unfortunately, I haven't had the time to just have a sit down and plan out new book ideas.

Frankly (and honestly), I doubt that even if I did continue writing books, it would ever be fanfictions. I think my mind has lifted off them after my long break and I would like to move to books where each character is of my own fabrication and not of existing celebrities.

I will continue to love and support Nathan Sykes without a doubt, but no more cheesy books about him guys, sorry!

Once again, I apologise deeply for the unexpected absence and long wait for the final chapter.

I promise to make it a good one!

Cue the tears, as Cara and Nathan's journey will soon be coming to an end. I hope you guys enjoyed this book just as much as I did writing it.

Much love for all the support and good wishes!

Yours Truly,

Ella