3.4 - Breaking the habit

I woke up the next morning as I heard my phone vibrating on the night stand. Nathan groaned and pulled me further into him.

"Turn it off, Cara." He mumbled into my neck. I reached over and grabbed it before looking at the caller ID. I swiped the screen to answer and placed it against my ear.

"Hey, Cara." Jake's voice boomed through the speaker. I felt Nathan frown before he turned around and slept on the other side.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked.

"You weren't at University today. I was just checking if you're alright." He spoke.

"Oh yeah yeah. I am fine. Just a stomach bug." I lied before checking the time on Nathan's watch.

"Oh, ok. Do you want me to come see you?"

"Oh no. Thank you anyway. Angela is taking care of me well and I just want to be alone, no offense." I told him nicely.

"Oh, don't worry. I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Bye!" I told him as I hung up. I placed my phone back on the table before scooting over and placing my hand around Nathan's torso. I kissed the back of his neck softly, making him moan in his sleep. I giggled at his reaction and made him turn around. He wrapped one of his hands around me as he pulled me into him.

"It's half past 11, Nathan." I whispered against his chest.

"Really?" He groaned as he opened his eyes and rubbed it. I watched him in amazement and he frowned at me.

"You did not wake me up late at night telling me you were hungry!" I giggled recalling our previous sexual encounters.

"Well, I am hungry now. And since you're a girl and your place is in the kitchen, go make me some breakfast." He ordered and for a moment I thought he was being serious until he burst out laughing.

"You should have seen your face." He chuckled.

"I hate you." I muttered into his chest.

"Really? Because last night you were screaming and moaning that you-" He started and I covered his mouth with my hand.

"Why do you have to ruin every romantic moment I have with you?" I asked and he shrugged before capturing my lips in his own. My hands moved to his face as I caressed it.

"I love waking up next to you." He whispered against my lips making me blush.

"I have to go." I announced as I sat up and grabbed my dress from the floor. I stood up and pulled it on before going over to the mirror and tying my hair up into a high pony tail.

"Where do you have to go?" Nathan asked he was pulling his clothes back on as well.

"I missed University because of you."

"How was that my fault? It was you who was shivering under m-" He started as I threw a pillow at his face.

"Thank god you're pretty." I told him before walking to his door.

"Wait, Cara." He called as he pulled on my arm. He pushed his lips onto mine lovingly as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I snaked my arms around his neck and kissed him back with all my love for him. He pulled away slowly, softly pulling on my bottom lip.

"I'll be coming over to your place tonight." He spoke.

"Oh actually, I am going to Sarah's today." I lied. I actually had something else planned which I could never let him know about.

"Why?" He asked angrily as he pulled away from me.

"I have to study for a test-- and she's the one appointed to teach me." I lied in a very unconvincing manner.