1.4 - What's the worst that can happen?

A few days went by where Nathan continuously showed me his bipolar nature. There were instances where he showed a caring personalitly, but the others were just of him being a jerk. He even threatened to push me off the staircase the other day, frightening me to bits and pieces. All in all, it was just terrible living with him. But I had to do it. To save my father from getting hurt.

Both Nathan and I were sat in the lounge staring into air. I loved winding him up, because sometimes I found his angriness extremely attractive. But sometimes, he just went too far that I would have to stop myself from peeing in my pants.

"Why do you stay here? You're clearly very bored." I commented.

"Who's going to watch you then? Everyone knows what an arrogant and gutsy bitch you are." He retorted harshly.

"Well I didn't ask you to get an 'arrogant and gutsy bitch' into this stupid place!" I held my ground.

"You back answer me one more time, and I swear you'll regret it." He gritted his teeth.

"You've been saying that for a while now. Haven't seen you making me regret anything." I mocked him. I was literally digging my own grave considering the look on his face.

"Cara, stop." He hissed angrily.

"Or what? You'll kill me?"

"You want to see what I can do?" He sprung up as he grabbed my hair harshly. "You provoked me." He hissed into my ear as he hit my head harshly against the wall. I felt a warm liquid flow down my forehead as I looked at him hurt. But he didn't hold any expression of remorse.

"Get out of my sight." He hissed again and I quickly did as he wished. I didn't realise he could turn into such a monster. But I wasn't going to let him win this fight. I was going to get him where he is most weak.

I took a detour and walked back to where he was. I was going to hit him where he is the weakest. I was going to lure him into believing my lies. I knew his reputation of 'getting all the girls'. And that's how I was going to play him.

"Cara..." He began but I smashed my lips onto his.

As much as I hated doing what I was doing, I needed to teach him a bloody lesson. He didn't return my kiss at first, but soon his hands found their way around my waist as he pulled me against him and deepened our kiss.

He backed me up against the wall as his hands wandered over my body and brought my legs around his waist. Our kissing was getting more intense, but we were interrupted by the door bell. He pulled away reluctantly and stared me in the eyes.

"I guess we'll have to continue that later." He smirked as he dropped me. I straightened my clothes and looked towards the door.

"Go upstairs." He ordered, his tone turning harsh.

"Why can't I.." I was about to speak but he cut me off.

"GO. UPSTAIRS. NOW." He stressed on each word. I nodded and left his sight. I went up to my room and shut myself in.

I couldn't stop thinking of my little make-out session with Nathan. Something about it was lingering in my mind for the longest time. I hated him, and his guts. But after kissing him, I was starting to feel different. I knew that he was going to make my stay here worse than hell, and if I wanted to fit in, I would have to go in with his disgusting ways. I would have to pretend to enjoy doing all these filthy things with him. But there was something about him that intrigues me so much. I have seen his green eyes bear a sadness that could not be described with words. There was something about him, that was making me change my feelings about him..