1.2 - Worse

Updated August 1st, 2014 at 00:18

I could hear the crickets making their annoying sounds outside the window. But everything else was silent. It felt like I was in the quietest neighbourhood on the planet. I was extremely bored, completely stripped off anything productive that I could do. My hands were still tied uncomfortably and were starting to get sweaty and filthy. I felt like I was rotting in my own filth. To top it all, I was extremely hungry, so much so my tummy had started speaking to me.

Unexpectedly, the door to my room opened and Nathan made his way through. He was wearing a white t-shirt with joggers and looked like he was going to bed in a few minutes. He came over to me and I noticed that he had some clothes in his hands.

He placed the clothes onto the bed in the room and then knelt down in front of me. He reached behind my hands and started untying me. Once he was done, he stood up and waited for me to stand up as well. My legs hurt incredibly after being seated in the same position for hours. I limped towards the bed and took a close look at the clothes he had fetched for me.

They were incredibly revealing, and something I would never wear in front of a stranger like him.

"They are for you to change into, considering you will be living here from now onwards." He instructed. I looked at him with a disgusted expression.

"I'm not wearing that." I spoke in a low tone.

"I beg your pardon?"

"I'm not wearing that" I shouted into his face.

"You will do what I ask you to do! Now get changed in 5 minutes and meet me below" He spoke angrily as he turned to walk out.

"Or what? You're going to kill me? Evidently that cannot happen as I'm so 'precious' to your 'father'" I mocked him, much to his anger. He grabbed my arms and pinned me to the wall. His face was so close to mine as he looked into my eyes fiercely.

"Don't you try to back answer me. If you know what's good for you, you will wear those clothes and get your arse downstairs as quick as you can. And about killing you, no I won't kill you sweetheart, but I know how to do worse." He gritted his teeth as he brought one of my hands towards him and twisted them around. I hissed in pain as he turned me around and pushed me onto the wall harshly and squeezed my hand. I shut my eyes as a few tears flowed out of them.

But what came next was more shocking. His lips had now connected with my shoulder and neck as he left tormenting and disgusting kisses on them. I tried wriggling off his grip and he slowly let me go. I turned around and he held that disgusting smirk on his face again.

"Don't. You. Dare. Do. That. Again." I gritted my teeth at him.

He left out a big sigh as he still held the smirk on his face.

"I like you more than I thought I would" He said "You're so sexy with that attitude." He added. "Not many girls I've brought back here had the guts" He winked at me. I didn't know if I wanted to be happy about my guts or sad about the fact that I was captured by such an animal ... a monster!

I looked at him disgustingly and turned my head away.

"So. Clothes. And I'll see you downstairs in 5?" He asked and started walking towards the door. I didn't have any answer and he chuckled as he shut the door for me. I was suprised he had a little respect to do that.

I soon changed into the most revealing clothes the jerk had left for me. It was a white dress, but extremely comfortable, I must admit. It slipped on perfectly onto my slim body, which left me wondering how the guy knew my size. Perhaps, he just took a guess.