1.15 - You can run

I woke up the next morning feeling slightly chilly. I wrapped the duvet around me and held onto it tightly. I looked to the right to see no sign of Nathan. But I could hear some noises coming from below.

I sighed loudly before sitting up and stretching myself. I rolled myself out of bed and went into my own room. I looked into my bag for my toiletries and then headed to the toilet. I did my everyday routine before heading down and into the kitchen to see Nathan and Amira having a full on conversation.

Nathan saw me and gave me a warming smile. Amira did the same with a little wave. I returned both their smiles and walked to the fridge to get something because I was starving. Nathan stood up and made his way over to me before wrapping his arms around me from behind and kissing behind my ear. I was a little surprised by his gesture of affection in front of Amira. I thought he had a 'reputation' to keep up with.

"Morning babe!" He said as he turned me around and pecked my lips. "Want me to make you some breakfast?" He asked kindly.

"I would not like food poisoning...." I joked and he pouted sadly. I kissed his cheek and grabbed two eggs from the fridge. I found a frying pan from one of the cabinets and decided to make us some fried eggs.

"You know, I was thinking if you wanted to go to this park with me today..." Nathan trailed off as he wrapped his arms around me again. I wasn't very fond of being so close to him when somebody else was in the room with us. Maybe I was shy, or self conscious. But I just didn't like it.

"Are you asking me out?" I questioned him with a raised eyebrow.

"maybe" he smirked and Amira giggled from behind.

"Cara, you deserve an award for turning around this jerk." Amira remarked and I smiled at her. Nathan gave her a pissed look but then shook it off as he looked back at me.

"So you want to go?" He repeated his question and I nodded. He smiled before kissing me sweetly.

I was happy that Nathan was openly accepting me in front of his 'friends'. He didn't have any issues with being affectionate with me after all that he has done with them.

"Alright. I'll be back in a bit." Nathan spoke as he headed out of the kitchen.

I placed the fried eggs onto three different plates and placed Nathan's on his side of the table. I passed Amira's plate to her and she thanked me happily.

"So how long have you started dating Nathan?" She smirked.

"I wouldn't say 'dating' was the appropriate word. We aren't even together.." I trailed off. I realised how upset I was that Nathan and I had no title for what we were. We were just 2 people who made love once in a while and kissed every so often. That was all we were!

"I just saw the way he looks at you. There definitely is something there!" Amira commented.

"He looked at you like that too.. Back at the mansion!" I replied blankly but that seemed to send Amira in fits of laughter!

"He and looking at me like that!!!" She laughed trying to catch her breath. "Babe, Nathan and I have nothing that you have to worry about. We were friends with benefits. And not we're just friend because he told me he found a girl ...." She smirked.

"Who would that be?" I asked her, like I was dumb.

"Take a wild guess you genius!"

"Surely it's not me!"

"Well we'll just have to wait and find out then" she winked. Right then Nathan walked in with different clothes and his hair all groomed.

He sat next to me and started eating his food.