1.5 - She couldn't cope

His hands travelled all over my body, as he started reaching up my legs. I started moving backwards but he was so strong for my little fights. He grabbed me by the wrists and pinned me to the bed. His hands then started tracing a line from my neck all the way down to my lady parts. A small tear escaped my eyes, knowing that I wasn't able to get this animal off me.

"Please...." I cried as more tears spilled out my eyes.

"Shhhhhhh." He whispered as he placed his finger on my lips. "This will only hurt a little." He added with a smirk.

His hands then reached for my dress above my chest, and he ripped it off harshly. My bra was now exposed and I was starting to feel terribly uncomfortable. More than anything, I started feeling numb, and I had almost given up fighting. My tears were now endless, as this animal continued to sexually violate me.

My breathing had started to drop, as his hands made their way down to my panties.

"You're gorgeous. How does Nathan resist?" He whispered before moving his head all the way down.

"Please stop." I begged in vain. He wasn't going to stop. That was for sure.

But as if god heard my prayers, the door flung open, as Nathan stood their with the most shocked expression. He was frozen for a second as his eyes trailed over Max and my position. His eyes then met with mine and I think he clearly saw the hurt that was emerging from them.

"Max." He uttered in absolute disgust. I guessed that was the name of the animal, who was trying his best to sexually assault me.

Max looked up at him and his expression seemed scared. Nathan then looked at me and noticed the tears that had been continuously flowing out my eyes.

"Get off her, you bastard!" He screamed as he pulled Max off me. He then punched him hard in the face, that led Max to fall onto the ground with a thud. Nathan grabbed a pair of sheets from the bedside table and covered me up with it, knowing I was so shocked, and I couldn't move. It was almost like I was paralysed.

He then grabbed Max by the neck, who seemed to have been half passed out. He dragged him out of the room and I couldn't figure out what followed.

My body was shaking, and I still couldn't get to grips with what had just happened. I was on the verge of being raped, and I was so ashamed that I couldn't stop him. How could I let someone do that to me? How?

I felt like I lost all self dignitiy after that evening. My heart was shattered. I wanted my father. I wanted him to comfort me, tell me everything was going to be alright.

I hadn't realised that Nathan had come back to comfort me, for what his friend had done. He brought me some new clothes and helped me change into them. I didn't say a word to him, and he understood. The room was filled with such a comfortable silence, and I could see the evident pain in Nathan's eyes. He felt betrayed. Betrayed by his own friend.

Max must have been extremely close to Nathan. Otherwise, I do not see why it has affected him so much. I don't think he cared about me in anyway. Otherwise he wouldn't have me locked here.

"Come on Cara, there's some food for us downstairs." He said softly.

"I don't want anything." I replied.

"But you have to eat. You.."

"Nathan please." I looked into his eyes, emphasizing how much some time alone would mean to me. He nodded his head slowly and helped me to the bed. He laid me down and I shut my eyes, and clutched onto my pillow. Nathan shut the lights off for me and exited the room.

That night was the worst night I had experienced in ages. Max's ignorant and drunken act had even haunted me in my dreams.

--