Epilogue | Book 2

We reached my house back in London, to see Angela waiting for me. I ran over to her and hugged her tightly.

"I'm so proud of you, Caramel. You're mother must be too." She told me. My heart sank at the thought of my mother, but I had to push it away.

Earl Foster's news had spread like wild fire. Every inch of the country was informed of his crimes. And there were so many mixed responses to it. The major ones were that a respectful man has been put into prison because of his bitch of a daughter.

Earl Foster masked his reality so well that everything that he did was a perfect crime. He never could get his public to hate him and so they hate me now.

"Dinner's ready, Cara." Angela's voice bounced through the walls. I smiled and nodded at her.

"I haven't told you this yet, but I'm so proud of you, Cara." Nathan spoke up as he intertwined our fingers.

"I know." I smiled.

"If you did that for me, I want you to know that I'm eternally grateful." He said.

I looked down and smiled at the sight of our hands.

"I love you." I mumbled close to tears. He lifted my chin up and brought one of his hands to my face as he moved closer.

"I love you." He whispered as he kissed my lips lovingly.

I thought all was lost but I was so wrong. I had the person that I valued the most still by my side. I also had my friends to make sure that the bad energy won't get to me.

But this wasn't the end of my story. There was so much more. Did you think my father would accept defeat so fast? He came back. He came back to be my worst nightmare, my worst fear. He always found his way and this time he wanted to destroy no one, but me.

END OF BOOK 2