2.7 - Patterns in my heart

I woke up the next morning with Nathan's arms wrapped tightly around me. The sun was shining brightly through the window and it felt like such a beautiful day. Nathan's head was right behind the back of my neck and I could feel his breath panning against it. And then I realised that we were at my house and that Angela and my father could come in anytime to check on me.

"Nath" I shook him softly but he didn't budge. "Nathan!" I repeated and he stirred slightly before mumbling something in his sleep. I hit his hand harshly and he jolted up looking around the room.

"Cara" He grumped as he saw me and laid back down before turning around and trying to go back to sleep.

"No, no. Nath you can't. Dad can come here anytime." I told him as I shook him. He pushed me away and nuzzled into the pillow. I gave up after sometime and just decided to lay down with him. I crawled to his back and hugged him from behind. He held onto my hand and intertwined our fingers.

He slept for another 45 minutes before finally waking up and turning around. He smiled as he saw me and pecked my lips softly.

"Morning beautiful." He greeted as he pulled me into him.

"Good Morning." I whispered as I kissed him again.

"Did you have fun last night?" He smirked and I giggled.

"Yeah. You were ok." I teased and he looked offended which made me laugh.

"All I get is 'ok'?" He asked and I nodded. "I suppose we'll have to do that again then, so you really start appreciating me." He whispered as he crawled over me and started tickling my side.

"No-Nathan-Stop!" I said in between breaths.

"I will, once you said I was the best you've ever had." He demanded and I shook my head.

"That would be a lie." I teased further and he started tickling me more vigourously.

"Please-Nathy-Stop." I spoke as a tear rolled out of my eyes. He slowly stopped and leaned down to leave a sweet kiss on my neck before crawling up and joining his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started playing with his hair as he kissed me passionately. He pulled away and smiled at me lovingly before kissing my nose.

"I love you." He whispered and my heart fluttered.

"I love you too, Nathan." I told him confidently before he smashed his lips onto mine again.

"I can't believe it took you so long to confess your ever lasting love for me." He joked and I shoved him playfully.

"You're so full of shit Nath."

"Really?"

"Yes."

He continued to attack me with his loving and soft kisses and kept telling me sweet things that made my heart melt. Nobody has ever made me feel as happy as he has.

Suddenly the door knob starting turning and both our heads turned towards it at once.

"Caramel!" Angela called as she knocked on my door. Nathan immediately jolted up and jumped off me. I looked at him widened eyes and he got off the bed before starting to pull his clothes back on.

"Hide." I mouthed to him and he frantically looked around the room before crawling under my bed. I ran to the door and unlocked it after taking a deep breath. Once I opened it, I pretended like I just woke up.

"Caramel! What took you so long? And explain why your door was just locked."

"N-nothing. I just woke up. And I accidently locked it last night. In fact, I didn't even know it was locked" I lied with a not so convinving laugh.