Chapter 1

Aiden's POV

Freya: "So you are going to throw him out just like that?"

Mum: "He had to repeat his last year, If he can't bring his grades up we don't care, He can't find a job if he never finishes school."

Dad: "That's not all. I refuse to raise some weak faggot in my house, He can't even do his chores without crying in pain. He's fucking pathetic."

I could listen to my parents bad mouthing me to my sister Freya, I had only arrived this morning after being transferred yesterday to a new school. I wasn't able to attend yesterday as I passed out walking out the front door from exhaustion, I wasn't able to sleep, So fearful of what would happen at this school. The next thing I know I'm awake and in the back of the car, Surrounded by my things and being lectured by my parents, about how useless I was. Telling me that I was never their child, That They would never raise one of their own to be so helpless. And it killed me inside. And now, I'm stuck in Freya's room. She refused to have me sit in the room while she... "Spoke" to our parents. And it hurt to be honest, I felt like I wasn't wanted.

Mum: "He's your problem now."

Freya: "At least he has more chance of getting by and surviving if someone actually cares about him."

Dad: "That attitude is why you left, Don't make it the reason we take you back."

Freya: "Get out of my house."

Mum: "We are your parents, You have no right to speak to us that way."

Freya: "Get out or I will call the police on grounds of trespassing."

I heard the front door slam shut before I looked down at myself, I was horrible, A disgusting, Horrible person.

Freya: "Aiden, Honey are you still awake?"

I thought about answering but decided to instead just open the door. Looking at her and noticing the Empathy, The sadness radiating from her. She stepped forward and pulled me into her embrace, Holding me tight as she tried to help me. Yet all I could do was cry.

Freya: "Aiden, Do you want to go to school today?"

Aiden: "No, But I don't have much of a choice. They would ask me questions, and I'm not ready to answer them. Not yet."

Freya: "It hurts I know, But I'm sure this school will be different."

Aiden: "I've had to repeat a year because they bullied me so badly that I couldn't even fucking walk. I spent so much time at the doctors and the hospital I practically knew them by name, Freya I'm so fucking scared."

She took one look at me and noticed the differences, At least I wasn't bruised.

Freya: "Do you still like to?"

Aiden: "Do they have a dress code?"

Freya: "No, Not here, The principle made it a rule that he didn't want students to all conform to a uniform, Even on school trips he would rather students just all wear the same colour, that way it makes it easier to identify students from regular passers by. A group of students all wearing the same colour tend to stick out."

Aiden: "So I can?"

Freya: "Of course you can honey, Why don't you get yourself ready, And I'll grab a bag from my closet and fill it with some things for you to take with you, I have a tonne of empty work books from work around, And I'm sure I have a pen and pencil here somewhere."

Aiden: "Did they, Leave me a bag at least? Most of my stuff was in the boot of the car."

Freya: "Yeah, they threw it onto the front lawn, Why don't you go and get your things while I pack a bag for you ok?"