Chapter 39

Mitch's POV

Sunday

I walked my way through the welcoming way of the mall as I perused the windows to find something I wanted to spend my money on. With my parents being rather wealthy, I guess finding something to buy isn't hard when Price isn't an issue. Yet there was always one thing I couldn't buy. And that was Aiden... He would always be the one that wouldn't give me the time of day and I felt disheartened to say the least. But I never handled it the right way. I always tried to suppress and belittle his abilities to make myself seem better, hoping he would realize I was better for him and I just. It always went the wrong way around. I was an idiot for letting Carly tell me that being a dick was the best idea to win him over. All it won me was regret and depression. I've hurt the guy I like. And I can't even apologize to him by myself because I'm so shit scared that he will retaliate and hurt me. And I fucking deserve it, I've put his friends through so much shit. Speaking of friends.

Fischer: "Hey Mitch what are you doing here? Finding something nice to buy?"

Jess: "Actually... Fischer can you go ahead and ask about your order? I think Mitch is having some issues right now."

Fischer: "I'm not going anywhere Babe. Jerome, Mitch and I. We go way back. I'm not about to ditch my friend like Jerome did."

Mitch: "Thanks for reminding me of that. I feel like shit enough already but thanks Mate."

Fischer: "Look. You seem like you need some honesty right now, And right now I wish I could help. No matter what Jess or I say. We aren't going to be able to mend that heart. And you know it. We can help to distract you but at the end of the day. The heart wants what it wants. Even if he is taken by his teacher."

Mitch: "Is it bad that I get so jealous and angry when I picture him with someone else? I feel like such a horrible person."

Jess: "That's love hun. It makes you do some weird shit. This bastard has turned up at my door step at 10 pm with a tub of ice cream and we binged Riverdale in one night."

(Mmm yep just did that. And yes Kaila He is still making me watch it but he lets me cuddle up so Yay.)

Fischer: "I'm still confused."

Jess: "Anyway. Why don't you try talking to one of his friends? See if they will help you out?"

Mitch: "I could talk to anyone then."

Fischer: "Not everyone likes him. In fact quite a lot of people hate him because he is already close with the teachers, nerd, in a relationship with Vik. Etc. Rumors are spreading like wildfire and he doesn't know a thing."

Mitch: "Like?"

Fischer: "His parents threw him out of the house, literally and made him walk to his sister's place. Apparently his sisters boyfriend absolutely despises him and would rather get him out of the house as well."

Mitch: "That's ridiculous."

Jess: "I know. But not everyone thinks like that."

Mitch: "This can't go on any further. I need to ring Carly."

Fischer: "You know she will give you shit if you tried to fix anything she put into place?"

Mitch: "Two can play at that game."

I hovered over her name before scrolling further through my phone as the first person answered.

Kaila: "Howdy."