22

Aiden's POV

To say I was furious is probably the understatement of the century. To know that the principal was not only taking their side in this, But also practically shunning me away for no real reason. Treating me like shit for no real reason simply because of the here and now. When they know for a Damn fact, that I would not ever do something so stupid.

Vik: Aiden please relax, breathe and let me deal with this OK? I'm the teacher here."

Aiden: "I want to Vik. I want to so badly but I am fucking infuriated that this piece of shit. Thinks it's OK to instantly disregard complete common sense just because he has personal beef with the family. I mean it Joshua Bradley. If you ever come near Freya unless it comes with a sincere apology for me. Don't come anywhere near me."

I stood up and walked out of the room. Or I nearly did...

Aiden: "Preston can you walk?"

Preston:  "Yeah. I'll be fine Aiden. But are you OK?"

Aiden: "No Preston. I'm not OK. I never will be. Come on let's go."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him up and out of his chair slowly.

Aiden: "You want to fix this shit Vik. Then fix it."

I walked out of the office and could barely breathe a sigh of relief until I felt Preston pull away and wrap his arms around Landon. The younger boy in his arms.

Landon: "Why did they call you in? What happened? Are you OK?"

Preston:  "I'll be fine Landon I promise."

I looked back at the door that I closed behind us. Knowing Vik was about to go through some shit for this school.

Aiden: "I shouldn't have left him."

Preston: "Aiden my mum is coming soon. Come home with us. We can drop you back home later OK? I think after today we need a break. I'm sure Vik has a brilliant plan up his sleeve that will help him and help us with this school. And I know it will solve everything. He's a teacher. His best friends are teachers. I'm sure that whatever he does, will benefit everyone."

Aiden:  "Yeah. I hope your right."

Vik's POV

Vik: "I quit."

Hey guys, really short update but I am going to leave it here for two reasons. One... Why would Vik quit his job when Aiden needs him most. And secondly. I love torturing @WroetoShmoo haha

Also the competition is still in the way but I'm trying to find clues that won't immediately give him away. All I can say is that he is completely original with no real life counterpart. Good luck guys.