Final Chapter

Howdy guys and welcome to the final chapter of Mr Barn. Don't worry I will be doing a sequel that much is for certain and I will eventually release it but right now. I want to focus on Squad and doing more one shots again. That shit was fun. But I hope you guys enjoyed this book. Let me know what you think at the end. And good luck wrapping your head around this for a final chapter.

Aiden's POV

Aiden: "This has been such a beautiful day Vik. I just, Wish it could be like this forever, it feels like the same day over and over, but the sun never rests, the moon never appears and it feels like I'm burning alive. I don't even need to sleep or eat."

Vik: "Baby there is a reason for that."

I looked over at him and the smile he wore on his face, whenever I wanted to do something we were there and I never questioned it because I got to spend the time with Vik. I got to be happy as long as he was beside me. I love this boy, there I said it, I love Vikram Barn... My teacher.

Vik: "Aiden?"

Aiden: "Yes love?"

Vik: "What are you thinking about?"

How do I answer the same question every day? Or I think it's every day, I don't know this Is a weird time.

Aiden: "I'm thinking about you love, I'm always thinking about you."

Vik: "Do you ever think about anything else? Your friends? Family?"

I thought about it for a moment, laying back on the grass of the school grounds, where I met him as I felt his hand interlock with mine. I have been thinking about my family for quite a while. It bothers me that I'm not allowed to go home very often. And when I do, Vik is always with me. And no one else is home but I don't like to think about it because then he goes away and I don't like it when he goes away. It leaves me by myself.

Aiden: "Yeah, I guess I do sometimes. But won't I forget about you when I wake up?"

Vik: "Maybe, Even I don't know what will happen. You could forget me? You could forget about family. Who knows what you will remember."

Aiden: "But I don't want to forget you, I want to stay here with you forever."

Vik: "But Aiden, If you wake up, you may find someone else that will love you."

Aiden: "But I don't want to forget you."

Vik: "What if..."

I turned to see him not there anymore. He just left again, I don't like it when he leaves, It's like I can't feel him near by.

"Wake up"

Why does that happen? I keep getting told to wake up. It's like someone is watching me all the time and it's one of the scariest damn sounds in the world. And it's only when Vik goes away... It's so quiet when he leaves. I don't like it.

"Please... Please Aiden"

That voice is new. It sounds a bit softer than a man, and a man is usually the sound I hear but this time, This time it sounds like maybe a girl.

"I'm so sorry"

Sorry? Why are you sorry Voice? You have nothing to be sorry for, you are just a voice in my head.

"Aiden... Are you there"

Hey that voice, I know that voice don't I? Wait he was just here? Shit where do I know that voice from? What's his name?"