Chapter 37

Aiden's POV

As I stood there frozen, Mitch's Lips on mine. I had so many emotions going through my body. My hands slowly made their way Up his arms to move over his body, the muscle under his shirt evident as my fingers glide over his body. But there was also a nagging feeling, Vik at the back of my mind, how angry he would be, how disappointed he would be. How upset he would be.

Aiden: "Mitch..?"

I asked as he pulled his lips from mine, he looked so upset, so... I don't know how he looked.

Mitch: "I'm sorry. Tell them I kissed you. They will understand. I'm sorry."

As if remembering something extremely important. He bolted from the room and left me standing there. I could barely comprehend what happened, one minute we are standing there. Talking civilly about everything, me asking him what the hell? And then all of a sudden his lips are on mine. And I... I fucking enjoyed it. It wasn't that static inducing, fireworks creating kiss I feel with Vik. It felt calm, relaxed, tranquil and just, Peaceful. It didn't feel like there was any pressure around us, It didn't feel like there was any problems and I felt like... I just felt like maybe. I deserved it. I deserved to be confused, I deserved to feel wrong and yet so right, I deserved to feel like I was on cloud nine and also in the pits of hell. I was so confused and it hurt. It hurt because I liked the kiss I just had with the guy that has tormented and hurt my friends, the student that has bullied me and my mates for no real reason other than because he was jealous he couldn't have me and did a full 180 turn into a shy and timid young man because he was now afraid. And I still didn't get any answers from whatever happened yesterday.

Simon: "Aiden? What are you doing here?"

Aiden: "I..."

Simon: "Come on mate you can't be in here during lunch. Why don't you go find your friends?"

Aiden: "Simon can I ask you something?"

Simon: "Gotta make it quick, I have a lunch date with Harry."

Aiden: "Have you ever... Felt like you were torn between two people. One that makes you feel whole, happy and like fireworks everytime you kiss them. And then one that makes you toss between heaven and hell, happiness and depression, makes you feel like you are at peace with everything from one single kiss. Simon I think, I don't know what to do right now."

Simon: "Feel free to message me at any time but right now. I think you should go back to your friends and talk to someone. Anyone about what just happened. Because I saw Mitch walking out of here before finding you standing here. And I know you were more into Vik than Kaila is into Rob but would never make the first move. So talk to someone and see what they think. And then make a decision from there. OK?"

Aiden: "Yes sir."

Just a short chapter because I need to be at work in... 5 and  a half hours for an 8 and a half hour shift. So what do you guys think? Reading the full story so far. If all bets were off do you think Aiden works better with Vik? Or with Mitch. I won't be changing my ending for the book I have planed but I am curious so have fun with that one guys.