Chapter 21

Aiden's POV

After walking out of the staff room with Vik's arms still around me somehow, My bag in my hand, I was ready to kill someone. And I didn't care who it was or who was in my way, I'd make it so they never existed.

Vik: "Aiden please calm down. This is absurd."

Aiden: "What's absurd is putting fucking weed in someone's bag to get them into trouble. Seriously what the fuck is so wrong with this school that doing illegal shit like this is a good idea. Who the fuck can even obtain this shit and why the fuck would they target me?"

Vik: "What if it was a ruse in order to get to your bag? The whole Preston thing?"

Aiden: "I'm already way ahead of you in that regard."

Speaker: "Can Aiden Nightingale please report to the office."

Aiden: "Nice. I wonder what this could possibly be."

Vik: "You know exactly what this is."

I walked with Vik behind me towards the office. A few people turning to look and laugh at me while Lachlan just looked upset. Cal seemed to be a bit calmer than normal yet still avoided my gaze... Good.

Lachlan: "What's going on?"

Aiden: "Fucking Mitch or someone else that follows him blindly put a bag of weed in my bag while it was in the PDHPE staff room when Vik and I ran to help Preston and Landon."

Lachlan: "I owe Cal an apology then. Look rumors are going around again that it was you that beat up the three guys trying to help the two. Word travels way too quickly."

Vik: "No you are simply gullible in the sense that you will believe anything your feeble mind takes on."

Vik led me off towards the administration building, chuckling to himself as he turned to look at me watching him.

Vik: "What?"

Aiden: "Telling off Lachlan was kind of hot."

Vik: "Then you will fucking love me if I ever get angry."

Aiden: "I'm sure that can be arranged."

Vik: "If you get me angry on purpose I won't be happy."

Aiden: "A risk I'm willing to take."

Vik: "So where did the confidence come from?"

Aiden:  "I think Im just that tired of bullies that I don't care anymore."

Vik: "Fair enough I guess. You ready?"

Aiden:  "No but I don't really have much of a choice do I?"

Vik: "You do. But I'm forcing you through those doors regardless. And your bag still smells like that shit. If you want to help your case then I would suggest bringing it in with you."

Aiden: "I already intended to."

As I knocked on Josh's door, I could already feel the tension in the room from the outside. All I knew was that he was fucking pissed, And I don't know if I blamed him. I mean I would be pissed as well but still.

Josh: "Mr Nightingale get in here."

Ooo a calm Mr Bradley... Someone fucked u oh wait that's right the weed.  As I stepped into his office, Vik stepping in behind me, we both noticed Preston sitting down in tears, causing me to run to his side.

Aiden: "Preston fuck what happened? Where's Landon?"

Preston:  "He's fine. I made sure he would be fine."

Vik: "Then why are you here?"

Josh:  "Vik you can leave."

Vik:  "I think I will stay here as a witness thank you."

Aiden: "Preston that cut hasn't even been cleaned? Josh what the hell?"

Josh:  "That's Mr Bradley to you young man.

Aiden: "Uhh?"

Josh:  "What the fuck is wrong with you? Bringing illegal drugs into our school?"

Aiden: "Hang on a second."

Josh: "And then assaulting students trying to help another. I thought Preston was your friend."

Preston: "Is that why I'm here? Mr Bradley..."

Josh: "Enough. Aiden this kind of activity will not be simply warned against. I will have to take action as to not alert the authorities of such dangerous and illegal behavior."

Aiden: "Hold the fuck up."

Josh: "MIND YOUR LANGUAGE!"

Aiden:  "I WILL DO NO SUCH THING WHEN YOU ARE SO CLEARLY THROWING ME UNDER THE BUS BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO FUCKING DELLUSIONAL TO SEE THE TRUTH."

Josh: "MIND YOUR TONGUE IN MY OFFICE!"

Vik:  "Josh this is pathetic. I was there with Aiden during everything that has happened, the three students assaulting Preston and Landon, he was with me during the weed situation and he almost punched Harry because he was too stupid to realize that Aiden couldn't have done it. And when we ran to find Preston and Landon, it was Seth that told us. Also the smell was so bad in the staff room that don't you think if it was in his bag that it would create a stench in the rest of his classrooms as well?"

Josh:  "It's not a matter of whether it's his or how long it has been there. It's a matter of the fact that he has been found to hold illegal substances in his bag. This can not and will not be taken lightly."

Aiden: "It's not fucking mine

Josh: "Honestly it's no wonder your parents got rid of you with you pulling stupid shit like this every..."

I didn't let him finish his sentence before I leaned over his desk, grabbed him by the tie and punched him in the face, hard. How fucking dare he.

Vik:  "Aiden?"

Aiden:  "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU ATTACK ME IN THAT REGARD WHEN YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THE SITUATION I WAS IN! WHEN YOU KNEW DAMN WELL HOW DESPERATELY FREYA AND I TRIED TO GET ME OUT OF THAT HOUSE! HOW! FUCKING DARE YOU!"

Preston: "Aiden?"

Aiden:  "No. FUCK THIS SHIT! IF I'M GOING TO BE TAKEN IN A POLICE CAR FOR SOMETHING I HAVEN'T EVEN DONE, THEN I REFUSE TO GO OUT SWINGING AND I REFUSE TO GET SENT OUT OF THIS SCHOOL OVER SOMETHING LIKE THIS! IF I'M GOING TO GET INTO TROUBLE FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T DO. I'M GOING TO MAKE DAMN SURE IT'S WORTH IT!"

Vik:  "Aiden please calm down."

Aiden: "Where's Mitchell. I'm going to fucking kill him. If I Ever see you in Freya's house again I will fucking kill you do you understand me?"