Chapter 11

(Note: from this chapter and for a few more. I will be doing something interesting with my POV's. Meaning I will be jumping to oddly specific people at different times in order to give a general idea. Before I get to the MAIN plot point... yeah I know 11 chapters in and the main plait hasn't been revealed yet. Sue me.)

Aiden's POV

As I looked past the whizzing buildings, I felt empty inside, Like something was missing, Like something wasn't right.

Vik: "Hey mate, You need to stop thinking about things ok? I promise I won't leave you, I'm going to help you in every which way I can."

Aiden: "How can you promise something like that?"

Vik: "In all honesty, I don't think I could, But at the same time, I refuse to let you go through any of this by yourself."

Aiden: "Yeah, Something I have to live with again, You will leave me, Just like everyone did."

Vik: "I am not going anywhere. I can assure you."

Aiden: "They all say that. Look at fucking Mitch. I thought he would be able to help me, all throughout last week he was always the first one by my side, the first one to talk to me. And now, after this shit with Callum, He thinks I'm sick, that he can fix me, that something is wrong with me... Nothin is wrong with me."

Vik: "What did Lachlan say?"

Aiden: "Nothing, He just held me, Helped comfort me."

Vik: "I still need to get back to class after I drop you home, I know I said I wouldn't leave. But even you can understand that I am still a teacher, and I can't just abandon classes."

Aiden: "No believe me, If there was anything I remember from my parents, is that work always came first. Even though when I did get a job they took my money and I didn't get anything anyway."

Vik: "Your parents are horrible monsters."

Aiden: "You're telling me."

As we pulled up, He parked and got out with me, I know Josh would have called a Freya but still.

Freya: "Aiden are you ok?"

Aiden: "No, Freya, I'm not."

Freya: "Vik do you still..?"

Vik: "Yeah I need to head back, I'll see you guys later I guess."

Aiden: "Please do."

I watched as Vik got in his car and drove back. I headed up stairs and just lay down on my bed, My dress riding up a little showing off the right bike shorts I loved to wear, And the tightness made it easy to hide my dick, so even if someone dropped my skirt, they might think I was a girl... I could really fuck with people.

Freya: "Aiden honey do you want to chat?"

Aiden: "About, Callum no. I don't want to get angry again and raise my voice at you because we both know what I'm like and you don't deserve that."

There was an awkward silence for a moment before Freya spoke up.

Freya: "Why don't you go back to bed, get some more sleep and then later when you wake up, we can go get something to eat ok?"

Aiden: "Are you sure?"

Freya: "Positive, I have the day off today, so let's go do something fun."

I could picture the large grin she would have on her face, her blonde hair falling just over her eye as she brushed it behind her ear. My sister is the fucking best I swear.