23

Aiden's POV

As I left the building with Preston in tow. I couldn't help but feel guilty for leaving Vik in there to deal with Josh. I mean, granted he could handle himself, and he wants to help so badly, but at the same time. You can only do so much right?

Preston:  "Still thinking about Vik?"

Aiden: "Is it that obvious?"

Preston: "It's fine Aiden. He will be fine. Just relax OK?"

Aiden:  "It's a bit hard to relax when I can't stop thinking about him. Like he's my teacher..."

Preston: "And you are 18.. Regardless of whether you think it's weird or not. It's legal."

Aiden: "It's not that I think it's weird. I just feel like I can't be with him as much as I want to be. Especially with him being our fucking teacher Preston."

Landon:  "Hey back off Preston didn't do anything wrong."

Preston:  "Landon baby relax OK?"

Landon: "But..."

Preston: "It's fine OK?"

Aiden: "You two look so comfortable with each other its like you could have been related in another life."

Preston: "Related to my boyfriend Oh fuck that's scary."

Landon: "As long as we are still close that's all that matters."

Aiden: "Now you both are making me sick with how cute you two are."

Preston: "You love us Aiden don't deny it."

As we walked... Or more hobbled our way out of the office. Landon and I trying to help Preston, no matter how much he squirmed and pissed us off.

Lachlan: "HEY!"

I looked over to see Lachlan standing in front of Cal who looked like he was cowering behind the man. Carly and her friends standing in front of Lachlan and it was pretty easy to realize that he wouldn't be able to handle it. Even though I did just watch someone else run next to him. Dark hair. Semi muscular build... Who the fuck is this wannabe jack hammer?

Aiden: "Preston will you..."

Preston: "I'm fine. Landon come on my mom will be here soon."

I remember I left my bag in the office which was probably the best thing to do. I let go of Preston carefully before running over to Lachlan.

Carly: "Oh Little Lachey that's not how this works. See you give him to us. And we leave you alone."

Lachlan: "You're not fucking taking him got it."

Carly: "A pity. Seth, Fisher, you want to grab him."

????: "If you know what's good for you you will leave my mates boyfriend alone."

Aiden: "Boyfriend? I mean hey congrats but eh."

I watch Cal flinch under Lachlan's hold. His body still looking small behind the tall exchange student. At least I think he was... Wasn't he supposed to be with  Landon?"

Carly: "Never thought I'd see the day an idiot helps his rapist."

Aiden: "I wouldn't call myself an idiot. I'd just call you fucking pathetic having to hide behind Mitch and his watchful eyes following you everywhere. Making Sure you do everything right."

Carly: "Change of target. Fisher go get your revenge on Aiden. Seth I still want Cal."

Seth: "Easy, look at the size of the scrawny blonde."

Cal: "Leave him alone."

Seth: "Little Cal trying to be a big boy?"

Cal: "Leave him. Don't hurt him and I'll go OK?"

Carly: "See dangle the bait and the fish will bite."

Aiden: "The fuck kind of Analogy is that?"

Cal: "Just leave Lachlan alone."

Lachlan: "I'm not fucking letting them take you."

Cal: "They will hurt you?"

Lachlan: "I don't care. You are more important than that."

Well fuck... Lachlan huh? Out of everyone it was Lachlan that liked him. Hm.

Aiden:  "Lachlan let him go."

Lachlan: "No fucking way in hell."

Aiden: "Who are you?"

????: "Jay. Been friends with Lachlan for a while."

Aiden: "Help me get Lachlan out of here."

Lachlan: "What no?"

I watched the tall boy wrap his arms around Cal after turning around. It didn't make our job easier as when we did pull Lachlan away. He started to thrash around and squirm while we watched the boys start to lightly beat Cal. Punches and kicks to his body not his face though. When the first punch was thrown, Jay and I hesitated and that gave Lachlan enough time to break free. Escaping our grasp and launching himself at one of those boys, I think Seth. Landing on top of him and started to knock him senseless. As of it wasn't him.

Aiden: "Lachlan get off him you are just making this worse."

Lachlan: "Don't fucking touch my boyfriend."

With every word, he threw a punch, and each punch looked like it fucking hurt. After Jay finally ripped him off. I walked up behind Cal and just looked at him. Years of abuse, years of him forcing himself onto me. And now he's on the ground in so much pain from these people assaulting him. With how much stress and anger he gave me I had always dreamed of getting him back. And now is the perfect opportunity. With Lachlan being taken away by Jay. Carly and her squad watching on while leaving Seth on his own. All I could do was watch the poor guy on the ground, the tears spilling forth and his body racking in pain and sorrow. He is such an easy target, so easy to get my revenge that I have wanted all these years... So I did.