Chapter 17

Aiden's POV

I looked at the boys as Preston was put into quite the precarious situation.

Aiden: "Look I'll talk to you guys later, I have shit to do."

Lachlan: "You going to see Vik?"

Aiden: "I know for a fact Josh wouldn't believe me. Josh said so himself that I shouldn't go around accusing someone who goes out of his way to help everyone, To make sure people are happy and feel safe. They think I'm just trying to pin the blame on someone and Mitch seems like the likely target."

Seth: "He has a point. Going after Mitch won't be easy. He is the perfect kid in the eyes of anyone. Why do you think people are getting revenge on you? It's a sob story he has spun."

Aiden: "I need to go see Vik about something anyway. Preston don't be an idiot."

I walked off quickly, Trying to make my way towards the PE department to find my lover. I can't even explain my feelings for him. It's like... it's like all this time in pain inside me melts away when he is near by. But when I'm by myself.

????: "OI FAGGOT!"

When I'm by myself. I get scared of what will happen.

Aiden: "What do you want?"

????: "Why the hell would you pin a fucking rumor like that on Mitch huh?"

Aiden: "I'm sorry you are as stupid as they come, But think about it. It makes sense, Why else would the two new guys have no end hell when Mitch is the only one the two have managed to have a run in with?"

I watched as his fist ball, causing me to try to run before I felt someone grab me and push me into a classroom, Knocking into chairs and tossing a few over. Crap now I'm going to have to bloody pick those up.

????: "Don't fucking pick on someone just because you need an outlet?"

Aiden: "Is that not what you guys are doing now?"

????: "This doesn't matter. This is teaching you a lesson that you don't pick on someone just for needing an outlet. You haven't been here long enough so I'll give it to you straight."

Aiden: "No, How about you listen to me properly."

I watched the fist tighten in his hand, He was really trying to keep his anger in check. I moved my hand to hold onto the back of the chair behind me, Moving it slowly to my side.

????: "Don't fucking test my patience."

Aiden: "I'm not going to let you bastards hurt me, Just because you people are too fucking stupid to realize the truth."

In one moment, I saw the anger in his eyes, He tried to run at me but I was prepared to say the least, With my hand secured on the chair, I brought it in front of me quickly, Swinging it upwards to hit my attempted assailant in the chest and pushing him back.

????: "Using a chair. Is weak."

Aiden: "And not listening to fucking reason and attacking someone just based off of something you hear is the dumbest thing I have ever heard."

I screamed at the top of my lungs, Hoping someone would hear and try and stop this. I watched him try to run at me again but I moved the chair in front of me, Pushing him back again. I looked over towards the door but still nothing. One of his friends tried to move around the teachers desk to get behind me but I had him in my sights. The first attacker tried to rush me again, though this time I could hear people running around outside, Loud voices trying to get through, In an instant I saw JJ's shocked expression as he eyed me, And in a second I saw the guy in front of me throw a punch, Close enough for me to dodge, but not without dropping the chair. I quickly moved backwards up and over a desk, sliding to the other side before using the momentum to pick it up above my head and launch it in his direction, Making a  loud crash as it fell to the ground and he screamed out. God I hope I hurt him.