Chapter 48

Vik's POV

They have held me here for hours now, interrogating me, abusing me and harassing me to try and make me confess to this ridiculous crime. I'm a fucking teacher, who had a relationship with Aiden who is 18. No matter where you look at it, Not only is it legal, but whoever filed this claim has given false information and evidence and It's pissing Me off. I just wish I could hold Aiden in my arms and just apologize to him. If I had just given up on marking assignments so I can spend more time with him, neither of us would be in this situation, we would be at school during recess, him holding my hand as we talk nonchalantly about ourselves and all the cute stuff I never got to experience when I was in school. I was so scared of people finding out about my sexuality that I just hid that part of me for so long.

Luke: "Can you get that?"

Officer: "Fine."

Someone had just stepped in to give them a call. Luke's friend walked out and half slammed the door behind him while the tall gentlemen in front of me just watched with sad eyes.

Luke: "I believe you Vik."

Vik: "What?"

Luke: "I said I believe you, The way you talk about Aiden, the things you tell us about your relationship, It's not a rapist talking, it's a loving and caring boyfriend. But my partner is an asshole, I know it's hard but stick to your guns. You will get to see him again when this all blows over."

He smiled at me reassuringly but we both knew this wouldn't blow over, this will stay on my record, I'll never get another job anywhere now because one student got fucking jealous. Before I could ask him for a drink of water, his friend, the other officer came barging into the room and threw the phone onto the table.

Officer: "Pick it up."

Vik: "Yes sir."

I grabbed it quickly and held it to my ear.

Vik: "Hello?"

Josh: "VIK THANK GOD I GOT YOU, LISTEN JUST HOLD OUT A LITTLE LONGER, MYSELF AND THE BOYS ARE COMING TO GET YOU NOW! DO NOT SAY ANOTHER WORD UNTIL WE GET THERE. WE FOUND OUT WHO MADE THE FALSE REPORT AND I HAVE ALREADY PLACED HIM UNDER IMMEDIATE EXPULSION."

Vik: "Why are you yelling? What do you mean false claim? I mean obviously I'd never do anything wrong but still."

Josh: "It was Mitch, He was jealous that Aiden loved you. I have Kaila and Ryan telling me the whole story right now as we speak."

Vik: "So Mitch was jealous that Aiden loved me, so he put the false claim of Rape why though? To get rid of me? Take me out of the equation?"

Ryan: "Give me that, Vik it's Ryan here. Look we know it was Mitch because he basically screamed it out in the middle of the school grounds. We have so many witnesses it would be impossible for him to plea otherwise."

Wait so this was a good thing right? It means I can come home.

Josh: "We are bringing Kaila and Ryan, and the boys have some other kids that were there as well. We are coming to bail you out. And don't worry about Mitch. We had to wait for the police to come and get him so he has been taken into custody already."

Kaila: "Do we tell him?"

Vik: "Tell me? Tell me what?"

Josh: "We will tell him later just shut up for now. Vik we will be there in five minutes. You are a free man."

Josh's POV

As we all arrived separately in our cars. Each holding three students with us for the best chance. We all headed in with myself at the front of the helm, walking up to the front desk