Im Such a Child

Of course you are Nikki, you love My Little Pony and crap like that!!!

Thats not what I mean. What I'm talking about is I legit wrote invitations to my party.

You know who writes invites to birthdays?

Childzzzz!!!!!

I'm turning fourteen and I legit wrote "Nicoletta's 14th Birthday"

I'm a five year old!

The only reason why I do it is because I don't want people to forget and I'll have to remind them 500000000000 times!!'

Sound familiar?

Yes, it's like the drawing competition that I hosted.

4 out of 7 people posted it.

Le sig

#unloved #neglected

Anyways, I told my friends, "I'm such a child" once I gave them the card and they were like, "no it's fine"

Guys...people these days are normally texting their friends for parties. Or they can just walk over to them and be like "party?"

Idk

Everyone makes me want to die. There's a few percentage of the world that I'm okay with.

Which are my actual friends (real and internet)

I just wish I could go into someone's house without asking permission. Like kids in tv shows. They can just walk into someone's house like it's there own.

Though, I have another chapter soon that I'll explain about that.

The term is homies if you were wondering.

Whelp, let's see who shows up!

It'll probably only be me and a church friend staring at my six fish

Oh I forgot to tell you my fish! I got more. I'll make a chapter on that too.

I have so many plans for chapters but I'm too lazy to write. And I hate updating more than one chapter in this book a day. Idk why though. Maybe I don't like the idea of people reading the currently posted one than the other ones I posted. Who knows?

Whelp, bye.

I'm still deciding what I should have at my party because last year we had Chinese food. Unusual, right? Yeah. I hate most pizzas.

Maybe tacos?

I like Mexican food.

Or Spanish foods...I don't know.

When you are now obsessed with churros because they taste so good

-Nikki