Internet Friend Day!!

Hey everyone!! Happy internet friend day!! I know it's kinda late but I was extremely busy today with...legit everything. I barely had time to myself, which is bad because....I need to be alone and rethink my life.

But that's why we take showers, right? To rethink our lives? No? Is that only me? Well...this is weird....

Aannnnyyyywwwhoooooo

Since it's internet friend day, I made stuff for my closet internet friends. Of course you all are my internet friends...unless I know you in reality then...um...hi. (Cough cough Troyelikesboys ....I'll finish up that Rhino drawing for ye pal)

Yeah...I'm gonna be really busy tomorrow too because I have this Ball/prom thing for my church.

WOAH WOAH WOAH...hold up a sec, Nicoletta. You're an 8th grader. You can't go to prom!!!

Shut up, this is a church thing. Plus, I doubt every single person has a date. Maybe the older ones in high school, but me? You guys know my story. I hate relationships and all of that icky Vicky stuff.

lol I'm probably gonna go to the bathroom alone (because girls go to the bathrooms in groups and I'm that awkward one who can't even change a goddamn pad when there are other people in the bathroom. It's too awkward and it's very noisy)

Anyways, continuing my story that may or may not come true.

So I'll be walking to the bathroom and I'll possibly see people making out. I'll just stare at them and be like "buddy...relationships suck. Go play Pokémon instead. Ohh and watch Yuri!!! On Ice. Even though there's a relationship in it, it's gay so I'm fine with it."

You know what? I'm legit the grinch from How the Grinch Stole Christmas except my story would be called "How the Nicoletta stole love from everyone in the world because she thinks it's disgusting and she should just die"

New York Times bestselling story will be that.

Whelp, I should resume back to the internet friend thing.

So yeah, I made some stuff for the closest internet friends.

First off, this is for my first ever internet friend here. Sure I had some before her, but...the thing is...the other people didn't really inhabit a strong conversation with me. They would usually spam me with "hi!" Everyday and after I replied with "hello!" They would never reply back.

And when they did... it would be the exact same curriculum.

Sig.

But this person really touched my heart and I got her into anime. Which was bad because whenever I get people into anime, they end up watching 500 more anime than me.

I still haven't finished Black Butler, Haikyuu, and Attack On Titan season 1

Whoops

Anyways (for the thousandth time) this is for my friend Starlight0991 !!!

lol I know I still hover the watermark but you can cut it off. I left some room for you to be able to do that.

Finally, we've got a drawing for my Internet friends that I talk to every single day. It's not a good drawing because I rushed—since it was last minute—so Ill possibly redraw this. If you guys want me to, I will. I'm just not impressed by it. I messed up on Howlene's head and she looks like Jimmy Neutron, Pandours ears are a bit too big, Volpina's ears are too small in length, and Hedgila's arms are too small, not the mention the fact that I messed up on her hair too.

But, anyways, here's the picture. I'm officially gonna make a redo. For some reason I wasn't able to make the heads all of the same size. I have no idea how that happened. Maybe I was feeling a bit depressed when drawing this and I couldn't find enough inspiration to draw?? I don't know. I can't even remember what I did yesterday.

Plus the lighting

Plus the lighting...it's all orangey because I took a pic of this in the morning. And it was cloudy outside sooooo I needed some light.

I hope you 5 all like your gifts. And for the rest of you internet friendos, id like to give you guys a virtual hug! Thank you all for being there for me when times were rough.

*le hugs*

Have a great day/night peoplezzzz

-Nikki