Sbsksbsbsksbejejwhwk

lol I haven't posted in a week and a lot of things occurred within a week, but the first thing I want to share with you all is....

I reached 800 followers.

Dear god that's so many!!! Why do I even deserve all of these followers??? This makes no sense!!!

How did I even get so popular on here in the first place???? Like, I wrote one of the cringiest fanfictions ever!!! (Which was Crossing Worlds if you didn't know)

Maybe it was The Second Cat??? Maybe My Lifelong Partner??? The Story Behind it All??? A Wolf's First Howl????

I don't know.

It took me awhile to achieve this many followers since so many have been unfollowing me for no apparent reason. Unloved right there.

To be honest, I only unfollow people who speak a different language, ones who haven't been on since 2015, people who have over 2k followers and somehow want to follow me, and the ones who unfollow me.

I just don't go up to a person I just followed and be like "Ha, pranked ya! I'm just gonna press this unfollow button and ruin you life!!! Mwahahahahahahhahaahaha"

I'm not that evil, okay?

But anyways, thank you for following and supporting me.

I got Snapchat....

You: NICOLETTA!!! YOU ARE SUCH A DISGRACEFUL HIPPO!!!! YOU VOWED TO YOURSELF TO NEVER GET SNAPCHAT OR ANY SOCIAL MEDIA EVER AGAIN!!!!

First of all, I don't really count Snapchat as social media. And is you say that to my face ((it being social media)), memories of my past will trigger and...you don't want me getting depression again.

Second, I'm trying to trust myself around stuff like this again. Forgive and forget is what they say, you know...

Third....I say hippo as in hypocrite soooooooooo don't say I'm spelling it wrong or anything.  I just simply say hippo, that's all.

Finally, I'm not telling anyone my Snapchat. But it'll probably be really obvious since...well yeah.

The thing is, I don't want my dad unexpectedly checking my phone and seeing your names. He'll question you guys and I'll get exposed. So please do not ask me. It's not important anyways. I don't even show my face at times. I normally send my friends random stuff in my room. That's all.

Whelp...bye guys.

Also, wattpad has been really quiet lately. How come???????

It's not common for everyone to be silent and not updating anything. Spam me!!!

No please don't. Just...don't.

-Nikki