Shadow and Trixx drawing

Hello! Sorry I haven't been on recently. You know...school and crap. Anyway, I'll try to update some of my fanfics sooner today. Sooner as in...possibly at night. I'm currently in the middle of my next Miraculous Ladybug chapter, so that'll be posted later this week.

Anyway, I drew this awhile ago and I'm pretty proud of it.

This is dedicated to my friend The_Official_Volpina 

Yep. Anyways...if you saw the last drawing of Shadow..let's just say she changed drastically. I gave her a new style and stuff. I'm now focusing on her and her background since the Wolf Miraculous (in my fanfiction) hasn't been active until now. I'll give you all later details in my fanfiction once the time comes. Anyway.........that's it.

Here's what the characters are saying if you can't read it.

Shadow: Trixx, it has been years since I've last saw you!

Trixx: It's great to see you too, Shadow!

Yeah. They are best friends and so will Savannah/Volpina and Sofie/Howlene in my fanfic. lol there's a lean for you all. Haha....

Whelp! I hope you enjoyed! I'm gonna draw more stuff on Shadow. I've been doodling some little pictures of her during school when I was supposed to be learning crap. You know....it's the way of an artist.

Bye

-Nikki