Oh lord, another question tag

Why do I find these satisfying?? Oh well. Time for you guys to enter my mind and figure out all of my deepest and darkest secrets.

So, once again I was tagged by _Glyx_ at 2 in the morning, but it was like....3 or 4 for me. Idk.

Here we go.

I don't know about you guys, but looking at this hurts my eyes

I don't know about you guys, but looking at this hurts my eyes. It's so blurry!1!1!1!1!1 whatever though. Let's begin.

(I'll be inserting the emojis because I've got nothing else better to do with my life)

1) Do I Like Someone? 😏

Last time I said maybe, but now I'm going to be honest with you all.

Yes, I do.

2) Do They Like Me? 😂

What's with the laughing emoji? I don't get it. Anyways.....

*shrugs*

Probably not, but I'm fine with that.

All I need is a cat and my life will be complete.

3) Middle Name? 🙊

Ew, I hate the monkey emojis. Monkeys scare me. Especially chimpanzees. Why did I watch that video with Terry TV reacting to the most scariest 911 calls???

Oh and it's forbidden

4) Single or Taken? ❤️

Reality: Single

Fictional: Taken

By Kyo of course.

5) Last Person I Texted (idk what emoji that is so rip)

Um..my aunt. She finally told me the days that I might be going to New York. Idk, I'm kinda scared since it's a big city with strangers. I might die.

Rest In Peace, Nicoletta

6) Last Song I Listened to? 📢

I'm actually listening to music right now. I'm listening to Awake and Alive By Skillet.

Shocking.

7) Battery Percentage

Ummmm 74%

8) Girl Best friend

I have a bunch. I'll do irl and Internet.

IRL: Troyelikesboys & cryinforryan

INTERNET: mariexhood , charlotte_pickfordx , The_Official_Volpina , & Starlight0991

9) Guy Best Friend

I don't really hang out with boys that much, but I have an internet one though.

Maybe a few.

ByeFeliciaLMFAO

10) Fav OTP

There are too many to list

11) Why I made the Account?

Because Katy wanted me to convert my Fruits Basket + Pokémon crossover fanfiction to wattpad, and I also thought it was a cool app because...reading fanfiction???? Idk.

That Pokémon and Fruits Basket fanfic is crap. Why did people read it. It's such a terrible crossover. What was I thinking??????

12) Current Lockscreen?

I need a new one. Any suggestions? Think of the stuff I like and hopefully my parents won't question my existence.

They probably already do so....rip me.

13) Birthday 🎉

March 16th.

Lol my mom told me if I was born on St. Patrick's Day, she would've named me Patricia.

I think that's false and I'm not taking the chance of being Patricia from House of Anubis.

Great show, by the way.

Whelp I'm done. I kinda have up with the emojis but that's okay.

-Nikki

Epilogue:

Me: *walks into moms room* So, how many kids are coming tomorrow?

Mom: 11, counting you.

Me: I'm going to be surrounded by 10 children????? At Plaster Funtime?????

Mom: Yep......You can bring a friend if you want, though we'll only be there for an hour and a half.

Me: *walks out* Yeah, I doubt my friends would want to paint stuff.

On second thought....