Legit 50,000 tags that i have to do (part 1)

Lol go me! Hopefully I found all of the tags that I have to do. If you tagged me and you're not in this, please tell me and say what book and chapter you tagged me in so...I can do this. Le cries.

Whelp...I might kill my fingers but I'll risk it anyways.

First off, _Glyx_

Let's begin!

1) I don't think I know any song that has a color—wait...does black count as a color? If yes, then...Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance

2) 21 Guns by Green Day

3) I don't know actually. I don't really like summer because of the heat. Maybe...Uma Thurman by Fall Out Boy because I listened to this song nonstop during the summer.

4) Monster by Skillet and Face Down by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I seriously just want to blast this on the bus and teach those disgusting rap lovers a lesson on what real music sounds like.

5) Um...I suck at dancing. Idk. Rock music isn't typically something you dance to. You either sing or listen. So...idk is my answer.

6) Any song that I actually to be honest. If I'm ever having a terrible day, which could be everyday, I'll just put on the Fall Out Bog Radio on Pandora and listen from there. Thankfully, Pandora understands what songs I like. Unless it wants to act like an ass and play stupid songs that aren't related to FOB.

7) Evritem???? Is that a text talk version of every time?? Wow everyone is seriously becoming lazy these days. Ew gross. Whelp...let's see. I already said Welcome to the Black Parade so maybe...Hall Of Fame by....I don't listen to them often so I don't know their name.

Anyways, someone two year ago tagged me in their random book saying how amazing I was and they dedicated that song to me. It really warmed my heart when I listened to it since...no one really says that about me that often. Sadly, I forget who the person was. Though, if you were that person and you're reading this, say "hello" because maybe I haven't talked to you in a long time.

8) Umm....hmm maybe Breaking the Habit by Linkin Park?? I mean, I don't want to sound repetitive on here but whenever this song comes up, I never skip it. The song reminds me of myself. The lead singer says how insecure he is, and, in my honest opinion, I'm terribly insecure when it comes to certain things. Plus, other parts of the lyrics resemble me, but I just forget everything right now. Idk I'm sick so I have an even worse memory than what I already have.

9) What does that mean? I'm gonna say Beat It by Fall Out Boy because I think Michael Jackson sang that song. Does cover mean an artist already created the song and another one just wanted to remake it? I'm too stupid to even know this...

10) Awake and Alive by Skillet. This was the first ever song I listened to. My dad introduced me to Skillet at a young age and later on, I found this song on Pandora. Also, for some reason, before I rediscovered this band, I would walk around and hum this odd tune then sing the lyrics, "Let's get this story straight, you were a poison. You flooded through my veins, you left me broken."

Years later, I figured out it was Its Not Me it's You by Skillet. Strange how I can suddenly remember things for a long time.

Anyways...that was the first one of _Glyx_ here's the second one. It's shorter though.

1) Nicotine by Panic! At the Disco

2) I don't know any song that has pizza in it. I dislike pizza actually. Well...some pizza. School pizza is gross unless it's Dominos. Maybe..the Little Caesars guy who says "Pizza Pizza??" That's not a song though... whoops.

3) Okay so wwwwaaayyyy back when this tag was assigned, I didn't know a single song that contained wolf in the title. Wow, i love wolves but nope..no song about them. Anyways, I was listening to Pandora last month and an unfamiliar song popped up. I looked at my phone and read the title. "House of Wolves by My Chemical Romance" This is one of my favorite songs so far. I would've put this in the question #1 spot but I don't like to repeat.

4) Either Bring me to Life by Evanescence or Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day. I have no idea why these songs are memes but...idk. I grew up with these songs so I treasure them forever. BUT BRING ME TO LIFE IS SERIOUSLY GETTING ON MY NERVES ON PANDORA SINCE I JUST WANT TO LISTEN TO OTHER SONGS BY EVANESCENCE!!!! AHHHHHHH

5) Idk. Maybe some Hoenn Pokémon theme song?? Or some fnaf 3 song. I haven't listened to fnaf in a long time so Pokémon is the most logical. Plus it doesn't make me sound like a loser.

6) I really don't know. I don't listen to funny songs. Maybe Young Volcanoes since it has this one part in the second verse that goes like "How to make boys next door out of asshole" Yeah, that made me laugh the first time I listened to that song.

Oh god, 900 words already. This is what happens when you give me these challenges. Normal people would give a simple answer, but me...nope! I have to write a story about every question. Le sig. I'll make this thing into parts. I'll tag people in the final one. Hopefully that won't be too long.

I hope you enjoyed.

lol I couldn't care less. I'm about to die because my nose decided to become congested. I just love being sick.

-Nikki