Notifications

I always get notifications at the wrong times. Like I'll be extremely bored and wattpad, Snapchat, my messages, and every other app I own is legit dead. So it's basically me sitting in my room alone either watching PLL on my phone, playing Pokémon on my phone/DS, or watching Teen Titans in my living room/family room.

BUT!!!!!

Whenever I'm watching PLL, there's always something that's causing me to pause the show and reply to it. Most of the time its messages or Snapchats. Like I don't want to be rude and not answer, but like...I have a show to watch. I'm still on episode three of season 4.

But I've also have been watching Teen Titans whenever I have the chance soooooo sorry PLL.

Anyways, another time when I get notifications at the wrong moment is when I'm about to go to bed. My bedtime nowadays is around 11:30-12:30. However, when I'm not feeling well or no one is talking to me or nothing to see on YouTube, I'll be in bed by 10:30.

But when I'm about to go to bed around 11:30, I'll be spammed with snapchats or messages from my internet friends on another app. Of course, I'll reply, but that makes me want to stay up more to talk or something like that, resulting in less sleep.

Which is bad

I need sleep

Finally, this is mainly for wattpad, I get messages when I'm about to delete the app. You might be thinking, "nicoletta, why do you delete wattpad???"

Well that's because my parents don't know I still have the app and I don't want them finding out or else they'll check my stories and all of the conversations with people....

So yeah.

It's a long story that I don't want to explain because I don't know everyone who reads this story soooooooo

But sometimes when I redownload the app, I have ZERO messages and that kinda makes me sad. Like what else should I do??

I mean I can write or catch up with some books...butttttt I'm too lazy.

#procrastination

Anyways...those are the main moments when I get notifications at the wrong time. Sometimes it annoys me because I question where people are when I'm not really doing anything or when I'm on my phone for like two hours. It's always when I try to do something productive.

Also, I watched like one of the most saddest Teen Titans episode just now. I would explain what it's about, but like...spoilers. So if you want to know why I'm drowning myself in tears, somehow message me and I'll tell you...I guess. If you're fine with spoilers and such. Just don't in the comments because there are always people who read messages and if they don't want to know what happened and they see my explanation....they'll be sad.

Idk how people would react but like...that's just a theory.

A GAME THEORY

I actually don't watch Game Theory but my fav YouTuber is always talking about that channel soooooo

-Nikki