UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

So I was scrolling through YouTube and some person I subscribe too (who I don't even remember subscribing to) had a Steven Universe video. I looked at the title and guess what the first word that entered my mind.

"Aquamarine"

If you all do not know, I have a Steven Universe OC that I plan to make a fanfiction about in the future. I have her backstory, personality, and all of that crap.

So I watched the clip and out of ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of the gems that roam this world, Rebecca Sugar (I think that's her name) had to pick an Aquamarine.

Okay I'm fine with that, however....SHES A FREAKING PIPSQUEAK!!! She's like.....smaller than Period!! I'm assuming she 1 1/5 feet tall. Possibly.

Also, her weapon is a wand. A wand. She also can fly.....

Boi this character is also the complete opposite of how an Aquamarine acts. I'm one (cuz that's my birth stone and all) so I think I know my personality.

Aquamarines are normally emotional, gullible (yet I'm not that gullible. I act it because...reasons), kind, loving, caring, quiet, bashful, etc, but this little ass???

No! She's like "Ehehehehheehhehhehehe I'm gonna steal all of the ones you love and take them back to homeworld with Topaz"

Oh yeah, there's also a yellow topaz so if you had a character who is a Topaz, lol sorry. You can join my new club. It's gonna be called "Lol I've gotten rejected!"

No one in love relationships are allowed to join because that's stereotypical. We need unique things like...our OCs being taken from us. Yeah. Been there. Multiple times.

Also, her gem is on her cheek, which kinda symbolizes a tear drop. Maybe she is emotional, yet hides it. I know an idiot who does that a lot. I'll give y'all a hint: She's currently writing this chapter.

You guys will never guess the correct answer.

So yeah. To be honest, ((I'm nit being bias or anything but...)) My OC is kinda better. I mean, Rebecca's is cute and all and she looks like a school teacher, but, it'll be cool to have her represent water, like Lapis.

My OC has a Trident. Hers is a wand (but it can also be a stick that old school teachers used to lecture their students)

I'll try to search up a pic of her.

Never mind, there are only OCs. That's probably because the episode didn't air yet. It's just a trailer. Whoops. I though the internet was faster than that, but nope.

Anyways...I'm seriously gonna hate her. The only reason why I'll like her is because she has a British accent. Yeah. Me like British accents. A lot.

Whelp...that was a bit of a rant. I'm of against the fact that Rebecca Sugar created an Aquamarine character, however, I despise her personality. It's just not an Aquamarine.

And that's why we will praise Lapis Lazuli for being the best character. She's amazing, and fabulous.

Amen.

-Nikki