Lol just kill me

The most embarrassing thing happened to me at school today. Le sig. let me explain

So today the sixth graders were taking MCAS and there was an announcement on the loudspeaker by the Vice Principal saying that he doesn't want to rush the 6th graders so they will be having lunch last while 7th will have it first and 8th second.

I was like "Yeet, an early lunch!! Now I don't have to starve to death and wait for 12:05 to zoom allllllllllllllll the way to the kitchen to grab a lunch.

Anyways, when the time arrived, I speed walked to the cafeteria. There wasn't anything I liked today so I just grabbed a Apple Pie Smoothie. It tasted really good when I first tried it so why not get it again?

After grabbing my lunch and paying for it, I headed to my table with my friends. However, there were some guys sitting there for some reason. My friends awkwardly sat there just staring at them. I think they wanted them to go back to wherever they came from? Or is that just my own intentions?? 🤔🤔🤔

Anywhoooooooooooooo, I placed my tray down and everything was fine. The smoothie gently stood on the white paper foam tray thing with with raisins and pretzels.

I turn to my friend for like....a second and guess what happens???

THE F***ING SMOOTHIE SMASHED ON THE GROUND!!!

I just stand there awkwardly while my friends laughed (like not in a bad way) and I start glaring at the boys! They said it wasn't them and walked away, carrying their lunches to another table.

I stood there for about 5 minutes pondering whether or not I tell the janitor or another teacher about the smoothing fiasco. After awhile, I decide to tell my gym teacher.

"Hi, um, my smoothie kinda fell on the ground for no reason..."

She looks over my shoulder and notices the smoothie all over the ground, splattered.

"Oh, um...try to grab some napkins and clean it up..."

....

...

...

...

...

...

....

WHAT???? You want me to go on that disgusting floor and clean the mess myself??? Hello, I didn't even make it in the first place! It was an act of God!

So I grabbed some napkins, picked up the cup and placed that on the table. I think everyone was looking at me which made me a bit suicidal but whatevs

Suddenly, the janitor appears and he cleans up the mess. Blah blah blah, I throw out the old cup that held the smoothie in it and went back to my table. My friend offered me a pretty patty gummy thing that I used to eat when I was younger so that made me a bit happy. I got some food at least.

Then, my 6th grade computer lab teacher, who hates me by the way, asked me if I wanted another smoothie.

lol I was gonna be like "OMG YES I NEED SOME FOOD!!! MY GRANDMOTHER WHO IS A TERRIBLE CHEF IS HERE AT MY HOUSE REEKING AND CONTAMINATING THE AIR INSIDE MY ROOM RIGJT NOW SO PLEASE FEED ME FOOD!!!"

Hahahahahahahahahahha that was just my thoughts. Here's what I actually said

"No, it's alright. I'm fine with what I've got"

The teacher looked at me with curiosity. "Are you sure? You're allowed to get another."

"No, I'm fine."

Then she just walked away with a simple "okay"

Listen, I wanna lose weight anyways, but I don't think "not eating" makes you lose weight. It just makes you hungrier since your body isn't used to your new diet.

That's why we exercise!!! Unless you're me.

So the moral of this story is....don't trust cheap, white foam paper trays. They are the worst. But the school doesn't want to continuously clean trays after every lunch. Thats what happened in elementary school. Plus he trays were wet still and...it was disgusting.

Never.

Give.

Nicoletta.

A.

Wet.

Plate.

Of

Some

Sort

I'll legit gag for some reason.

So how about we form a compromise. I get a special tray all to myself because I'm a clumsy little ass while everyone else gets the paper foam trays since they all have better balance than me.

Sound good? I'll just include this law in the constitution if you don't mind me.

Oh and guess what. My friend felt a bit suicidal today because our math teacher changed our seats and now she sits with a bunch of men while I sit with my other friend (who's popular) and this other girl I don't know very well.

Hey, at least we sit close to each other. It's not like she separated us in both sides of the room or else we'll be singing Adele

Whelp that's all I have for today. Bye everyone.

I'll give you guys some more embarrassing stories if one comes across my mind.

-Nikki