Writing Contest

(HAD TO RE-UPLOAD THIS CHAPTER FOR MINOR REASONS. PLEASE IGNORE IF YOUVE ALREADY READ THIS)

Disclaimer: So, this is for my friend, mariexhood 's writing contest in her Ask the Miraculous Squad book. This is short story based off of Miraculous Ladybug characters. If you do not like the show or aren't interested in these kinds of things, you may skip the chapter and wait for me to upload something else another day. I have a spicy chapter coming up soon that all the emos will love to read. If not, please enjoy!

For those reading this, I am writing an AU of the good characters, Ladybug, Chat Noir, etc being bad, while the villains characters are good. Sooooo yeah. Creativity. Yeehaw

Also my miraculous OC, Howlene, is present in this one-shot.

——————————

Ladybug crossed her arms as she stood on the Eiffel Tower, overlooking the city of Paris. Her eyes wandered around as she watched hundreds of lights turn off from households and buildings for the night. As the final light switched off, a menacing smirk painted on her face.

"Tonight's the night where we finally take Paris into our own hands," Ladybug commenced. "By dawn, everyone will bow down at the sight of us, isn't that right, Chat Noir?"

"Yes, m'lady," spoke Chat Noir blankly.

"I just hope that Hawkmoth doesn't ruin our plans again. He's always one step ahead of us." Ladybug growled, clenching her fists tightly on the railing. "But I'm not gonna let that happen tonight."

"How so, m'lady?" Chat Noir asked, cocking his head to the right.

"Simple," Ladybug turned around to face her partner. "Where did that fox run off to? She needs to be here or else our plan will backfire!"

As if on cue, the Fox miraculous pounced onto the Eiffel Tower, panting heavily.

"Sorry that I'm late, I just had—" Rena Rouge managed to say quickly before being interrupted.

"No excuses," Ladybug said sternly. She looked above, her eyes almost staring at her hairline. "I know you're up there. Get down now, wolf."

The wolf leapt down from the very top of the Eiffel Tower, landing on all fours.   As she stood up, her yellow eyes glowed in the full moonlight, approaching her leader with ease.

"Do you know why I chose tonight of all days?" commenced Ladybug. Silence filled the cool air as everyone was unsure on what the answer was. Some ideas popped in their heads, but they were too afraid to ask.

"Ugh, foolish creatures," muttered Ladybug with vexation. "It's because our powers are stronger during the full moon, especially yours Howlene and Rena Rouge. We're going to need them to make sure everyone is asleep for sure. We don't want any night owls disrupting our plan. Once we put them to sleep for the night, Howlene, I want you to manipulate everyone's minds and make them obey us once dawn approaches. You have the power to do anything you please tonight."

Howlene nodded her head slightly. "Anything for you, Ladybug. I won't let you down."

"Good," mused Ladybug. "Rena Rouge, follow her please and obey her every word. And, Chat Noir? Stay with me, please. If someone interferes, make sure you terminate them. I don't want anyone messing with us on a glorious night like this."

"Yes, m'lady," assured Chat Noir. "I'll take care of them."

"Good," Ladybug smirked. She began to laugh maniacally, her voice echoing all throughout Paris. "Haha, now, go you two. Hurry back when you're done."

Howlene and Rena Rouge nodded as they instantly hurled themselves off Paris' prize possession. Luckily, they landed safely on the ground and sprinted their way towards a building. They both climbed the metal staircase behind a building with ease. They did not care if the rusty railings snapped in half and lead them to their death. Then, the twosome leapt from building to building.

"Hey, Howlene," commenced Rena Rouge as she sprinted. The wolf miraculous growled in response. "Erm...why do you think Chat Noir acts like that? He's not his usual perky self and he doesn't use wordplay anymore. He's just...emotionless."

They both stopped in their tracks. Howlene turned her head, gazing in the direction where the Eiffel Tower once stood. "I guess we're far enough."

"What do you me—?"

"How much do you remember from the past?" asked Howlene sternly. "As a hero?"

"A hero? I haven't heard that terminology in a long time." replied Rena Rouge.

"When was the last time you remember being one?" inquired Howlene.

"I think...when we were fighting Hawkmoth with a bunch of other heroes. I don't remember it clearly though. It's all a blur." Rena Rouge responses, rubbing her forehead.

Howlene gazed at the full moon and shut her eyes. "Do you support Ladybug's plan or do you want to terminate her reign of terror for good?"

"I don't want her to do this. Ladybug is my friend. I don't know why she's acting this cruel...She's supposed to be good." Rena Rouge explained while looking down at the concrete roof.

"Good," Howlene smiled heartwarmingly. "So do I."

The wolf miraculous turned around and embraced Rena Rouge, who kindly accepted the hug. "I'm glad that someone understands."

"What do you think happened, though?" questioned the vixen.

"I have no idea," stated Howlene sadly. "But I may be able to come up with a few theories on how this transpired."

"Theories?"

A smiles remained on Howlene's face. "Yep. Neither of us know what happened after the battle with Hawkmoth. Either Hawkmoth took Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculouses and forced him to join alongside him, or we were transported into an alternate universe where the superheroes are villains and the villains are superheroes."

"If Hawkmoth did manage to get Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculouses, then why is he good?" asked Rena Rouge.

Howlene was silent for a few moments. "That's what I'm trying to figure out. I'm actually leaning towards the fact that we're in an alternate universe. Sounds strange, I know. But in a world inhabited by tiny creatures that can grant the power to transform people into heroes and give them supernatural animal powers, a void bringing us into this dimension may be possible."

"Oooh makes sense," commented the Fox miraculous. "But if we're good and we're in a universe where villains and heroes are switched, does that mean our evil counterparts are trapped within our actual world?"

"Precisely,"

"Hmm, I think I know how to get back into our world," Rena Rouge muttered.

"How's that?" asked Howlene.

"We team up with Hawkmoth tonight and defeat Ladybug and Chat Noir. We're going to rebel against them, take them down, and hopefully return to our world." stated Rena Rouge confidently while throwing her fist into the air.

"That's the spirit!" beamed Howlene.

"You know, Howlene," commenced Rena Rouge. "it's amazing how well someone can lie for so long. I mean, we've most likely been here for awhile, and it we never revealed our true motives until now."

"You're right," smiled Howlene. "I guess a little white lie from time to time wouldn't hurt."

"Come on," Rena Rouge grabbed Howlene's hand. "I've never thought I would say this before, but...let's go team up with Hawkmoth!"

🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺

I hope you all enjoyed this, especially mariexhood Also, congratulations on 1k followers, pal!!!

-Nikki