oop

Uhhhh

Aha

Hello

Yeeeeeeaaahhhh it's been almost a year since I've been on this app. Okay okay but I got a reason to why I wasn't here and I'm really sorry for abandoning everyone so let's just get caught up

First

School has been stressful and I just completely forgot about this app. That doesn't mean I haven't been writing at all. I wrote a few short stories and I'm working on actual ones right now (not Fanfiction) however I do plan on finishing my Miraculous Ladybug story soon.

Now that we're all stuck in quarantine, I have plenty of time to write stuff so hang in there please

Second

I've grown as an artist. I've begun to make more digital art, whether it be fanart such as my fav characters or just my own little twist on a character

My work has gotten better but I still have a lot to learn. I hope someday I can create amazing artwork for people to actually request things and purchase later on.

Third

I've been playing new video games and I've been branching out a bit.

I've recently started playing Fire Emblem and it's a really fun game. There are so many amazing character, which I really like and can relate to. I also like the style of the games. I love the rpg aspect and how it revolves around magic, dragons, and medieval weapons.

I've also played Zelda for the first time and I've fallen in love with the game. I played for countless hours when I received the game on Christmas and it's probably one of my favorites. The storyline was very intriguing and I just loved how difficult it was in certain areas.

Yes I raged quit quite a few times, but I didn't let that get the best of me. I kept trying and now I have completed the game.

However I'm stuck on the master sword trials from the DLC. It's really hard and once you die, you gotta start from the beginning

I've also started playing animal crossing!

It's just a calm and peaceful game idk why I haven't played this in the past.

I just want some villagers gone because I want to create a dream island!

Freya please come to my island I am begging you

Finally

I've had some time to watch some more anime. I've completed 4 anime since the start of this stupid quarantine.

1)Noragami
2)No.6
3)Snow white with the red hair
4) Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

I really liked all four of these and they were quite interesting. I'm probably gonna start watching Blue exorcist next, but if you guys have any anime suggestions, don't hesitate on commenting some. I'll reply whether or not I have seen the anime.

So yeah. That's all I can think of right now.

I plan to write some of my miraculous book this week, or maybe next week idk cuz I received a lot of comments saying that I should continue and it's provided me with an ounce of motivation

I hope everyone and their families are staying safe during this whole pandemic and I hope we can revert back to our daily lives pretty soon!

And also uh

My new profile picture aha yeahhh :))