Too Much Freedom

Wow, I never really thought about having too much freedom before. See, this is what happens when you spend the week at your grandparents house. Let me explain.

When I'm at my house, I'm constantly deleted apps like YouTube and Wattpad because I don't want my parents finding out what I watch on YouTube and that I still talk to people on the internet and have this app in general.

But my grandparents don't care about what I do on my phone, yet I'm still a bit cautious around them since I have anxiety. I mean, it's a minor case, but it's pretty bad when it's around 8:30-9:00 at my house because I feel like my dad could burst open the door at any second while I'm re-downloading those apps.

Yeah...spooky, huh? It happened to me before so that's why I must always be aware of my surroundings.

Also, is it just me or when it's late at night, every sound that you make, even breathing,  is louder than you expect? For example, you're walking downstairs to grab a glass of water (or if you're me then you'll get polar springs sparkling water) and every little step you take, the sound is so loud, it could wake up your parents or some other person in the house. Like, what's up with that??? All I'm trying to do is get myself some water so I don't get dehydrated, but there's a chance everybody in the household could wake up!!!!

Anyways, back to what I was saying.

A couple chapters ago I said that I was bored. And I mean...bored af.

I'm constantly refreshing YouTube to find videos that I can watch.

I have too much freedom since I'm at my grandparents house until Friday.

Normally, when I delete those apps (not Snapchat though since there's nothing wrong with that), I'll get a ton of notifications!!! But now, wattpad and YouTube have officially died.

To make matters worse, I have no games that are fun anymore. And even if they are, they're games that require time to complete a quest. For instance, Sims Freeplay. ((I'm not spending money to get the 3rd game so free is the way to go))

So...any app requests? Do you guys have any games that are fun that I can play?

I mean, I can play magikarp jump but my magikarps keep retiring because they're whimps.

I think I'm on the Fast League??? Idk. I'm pretty far into the game.

So yeah. Just to recap everything. Wattpad and YouTube haven't been spamming me with notifications since they know that I'm constantly on my phone.

Oh and, whenever I'm asleep, I get a tone of notifications. Why must this be????

Can I tell you something that relates to my boredom? No? Well too bad, I'm going to tell you anyways!!

For the past two days I was here , at my grandparents house, I've been binge watching season 6 of Winx Club. Yep, you heard me. That Italian show with magically fairies that defeat monsters and witches. It's lit though.

I finally completed the season so now it's time for me to continue watching anime. My next anime is Assassination Classroom. Then it might be...SAO since I haven't watched that in over two years.

I might also do...School Rumble even though my friend told me we'll watch it together.

She hasn't been texting me sooooooo rip me.

-Nikki