Snakey

Troyelikesboys wanted me to make a chapter in this book. I actually have nothing to say, but I'll tell you guys something I told her yesterday.

Okay so you might be confused by the title. I'll explain everything.

Snakey is the name I gave to some dragon (I thought it was a snake when I was younger) from these learning movies for my brother called Baby Einsteins. He then became my imaginary friend for some time. Yesterday I was at TJ-Max and I saw some weird green snake looking thing near the entrance. It was on some poster. I didn't get to read what the poster said but I then realized that was Snakey. Here's his story.

I was watching those Baby Einstein videos with my brother, who was a baby at the time. He needed to watch them because he has a learning disability. He was probably one at the time and he still didn't talk yet? I don't remember. Like I honestly can't remember what I did on Monday.

Anyways, at one point, some dragon cartoon puppet showed up and I was TERRIFIED1!1!!1!!1

Here's a pic of him

I have no idea why I found this thing scary

I have no idea why I found this thing scary. Maybe the smile?? I'm kinda spooked by scary smiles..*refers to Jeff*

So I ran all the way up to my parents room and locked the door. I don't know why I did that. Maybe I was afraid he was gonna follow me?? I have such an imagination.

Weeks or so pasted and my fear of him faded. I remember one day (I was either 4 or 5 when this happened, just letting you know) and when I was about to enter the shower, I made him my imaginary friend???? I then gave him the name Snakey even though he was clearly a dragon.

Yesterday I found out his real name is Bard. What the hell?? What kind of name is that??? That does not fit Snakey. Whoever named him that is a snake.

People these days...

Years later I was "growing up". In my opinion, I don't think I'll ever grow up because I legit have a painting thing in my room that says "Never Grow Up"

Sums up my life1!1!1!

Carry on, nicoletta

I told Snakey (who's legit air because imaginary friends aren't real!!!) that I didn't need him anymore. So, he packed his things (where is this story going??) and moved to San Diego.

And that was the end of Snakey

I'm sad now.

Why did I do that

Poor Snakey

I wonder if he's having the time of his life in San Diego

Even though he's just air

Honestly I just feel like singing a song to Snakey.

Here we go

(You know that song in spongebob when Gary ran away??? Yeah just sing that song but every time it says Gary, change it to Snakey. But I have to look up the lyrics because I'm listening to Skillet and that's messing up my brain at the moment)

IM SORRY I NEGLECTED YOU

OH, I NEVER EXPECTED YOU TO RUN AWAY

AND LEAVE ME

FEELING THIS EMPTY

YOUR HISS RIGHT NOW WOULD LJKE MUSIC TO ME

PLEASE COME HOME, 'CAUSE I MISS YOU, SNAKEY

(SNAKEY COME HOMMMEEEEE)

SNAKEY COME HOMMEEEEE

(SNAKEY COME HOMMEEEEEEEEE)

Whelp that's it I guess. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna listen to music and possibly read until I'm tired.

Maybe finish up an episode of pretty little liars. Idk. I'm kinda bored. I should write my other stories but I can't

My eyes hurt because this typing screen has to be white!!!!!

I want to change it to black because that's what I do at night

And sometimes the entire day if I feel edgy

-Nikki

Epilogue

Ummmm sooooo tomorrow I have to get some cavity removed in the back of my mouth. The dentist has to put a needle in my mouth so they can inject novocaine in my gums to make them numb. 

(Let two song references there but I'm not gonna sing them)

I've done it before to get a filling but I don't remember how the shot felt like. Like I don't care about the drilling and crap because I'll be all numb. Its the shot I'm scared about.

I know this might sound cheesy but I hate any kind of physical pain that's happening to me.

Like even a pinch, I'll wince

I always end up getting hurt somehow but I never break anything

Fun fact, I stopped drinking milk around 2 years old. That could explain why I'm so short and stuff.

Yet I haven't broken anything and I fall down the stairs everyday. (Almost everyday)

But my sister (who drinks milk daily) broke her leg a couple years ago by stepping out of the car????

Whelp....wish me lock tomorrow. How do I not think about the shot when it's time?? Like I need answers!!!