Quick Announcement (Please read!!)

So I entered my story "A Wolf's First Howl" (aka my Miraculous Ladybug fanfiction) in the Watty's 2017 book thingy.

All I need you guys to do is....vote for me. I think you guys can vote for me twice?? I'm not sure. Just find this book:

And go to the chapter called Vote Here or something?? Idk

And go to the chapter called Vote Here or something?? Idk. I have a terrible memory.

All you guys have to do is go to the comment section and say "I vote for A Wolf's First Howl" by @princessluna16

It doesn't matter if you read the story or not. I would reeeeeaaaaallllyyyyy appreciate the fact that you guys support my stories here on wattpad.

Anyways, thank you all in advance and have a great day! I'll be posting another chapter soon about something special (ohhhhhhhhh spoopy) I dislike posting multiple chapters in a day for this story because I feel like people will read the current one and not the previous chapter I published.

Maybe that isn't true? I don't know. I overthink stuff sometimes because...I have anxiety and all.

Yeah....

Parents....

Whelp...thanks again and all for voting for me. I doubt I'll win, but the prizes are amazing. I'm not a huge fan about the follower prize, but I like the fact about getting more votes on my stories. It just makes me feel accomplished that there are people out there that adore my writing. I know that I'm only in 8th grade and my writing skills have advanced so far and still there's always more to come (comment if you know this reference!!!)

Once again, I thank you all for the support in voting for me. If you have difficulty searching up the story, contact me somehow and I'll tell you. I had some trouble looking for it too.

Well then....bye for now, friends!

-Nikki