Vacation

Well....I haven't updated in like 15 years but that's alright.

Anyways, you guys probably thought I was dead. I mean...you we're kinda correct because I was dead....inside.

Time to explain my experience1!1!1!1

First up

New York.

I completely forgot what days I went but it was near the end of July and I think I came back either August 1 or August 2. But I was there from a Friday to a Tuesday.

The day before I left, I went to my aunts place because she said it would've been much easier to already be in Boston to drive straight to New York City instead of picking me up the next day.

Plus I was with my grandmother on my dad's side and my aunt is from my mom's side soooo that would've been weird

Anyways, we took an SUV there and since it was a long drive, I was playing music off of pandora. Really bad idea because I can't choose what songs play on a certain radio and I only have like 5 or 6 skips.

3 hours later I arrived in New York and I was overwhelmed. Like, I've been to Boston so many times and I was okay with the big buildings and all but I don't know why I was feeling overwhelmed. Probably because it was really crowded and a bunch of people were jaywalking and that kinda scared me. You ever know when you could hit someone with a car. I never want to experience that. My dad almost did but I yelled at him staying there were people crossing. Like I'm legit blind and he didn't even notice two people walking across the crosswalk.

The hotel was okay. Our room looked pretty decent. Though, I expected more from my aunt and uncle. They normally get suites but since this was a fancy hotel, it probably was really expensive so I don't blame them.

But maybe a room with three beds would've do? I don't like to sleep with people in my family.

The first day I went to go eat at the Stardust (I think) Diner, which was pretty cool because the waiters and waitresses began to sing a song once in awhile. They actually were people who are in Broadway, but they currently aren't doing any shows so that's their place to be.

I had a waitress named Nicole

I was too awkward to tell her my name.

But I posted a lot of things onto Snapchat during the trip. Yeah, I know I said I hated Snapchat but I feel like I should have it only to keep in touch with people who might not be going to my high school and a few close friends.

So yeah...

Please don't ask to add me because my parents don't know I have it and I don't want to upset you guys if I unfriend you or something like that. I have anxiety so I'm really cautious with that app.

After that, I realized there was a Nintendo Store there and I was like "YESSS I NEED TO BUY EVERY POKÉMON PLUSHY!!!"

It was kinda a disappointment because there was only a small Pokémon section while the entire downstairs area was devoted to Mario.

...

Why is Mario better than Pokémon??? An Italian Plummer vs a yellow mouse that shocks people with electricity???

I don't know about you but I pick the yellow mouse. Marie can become really boring when you can't beat any of the levels.

Most of the Pokémon plushy stuff there was like sun and moon crap. They had the 1st stage evolution of the starters. Like, I want a regular rowlet, litten, and popplio please???